“The Whole Experience”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I go to Pueblo once or twice a year and this is my favorite spot. I love the food and my Pueblo family does, too. Last week tried the Presidente Margerita and it packs a big punch. It's just one of those local places that does it right.

There are newer reviews for Jorge's Sombrero

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Food was ok, so-so. Service was good, waitress paid close attention. Prices are high. $.75 extra for cheese on a burrito (not extra cheese, just bean and cheese). Chips and salsa are not complimentary, you pay for it. Disappointing overall. Wouldn't come back.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

If I could bribe this family to pack up and move operations to Montana (I have actually tried to convince them they shopuld open a branch here) I would. I have never had a single item on the menu that wasn't phenomenal. I grew up in Pueblo, and have two favorite all time Mexican Food restaurants. This is one!! Margaritas there are pretty fabulous too!

1  Thank D H
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Very good food, tamales chorizo enchilada all very good. The salsa to die for, has a kick. The desserts were both sweet and savory. Honey seemed to have a clove undertone.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I go there for margaritas when I can. I have always gotten great service and fantastic margaritas. I like the gran tivo, it is excellent. my girlfriend like the pink cadillac and is excellent as well. I have simple tastes so the margs and tacos are supreme. Be careful when drinking as these margs will kick your a$$ so limit yourself to 2 and have a blast. The mexican breakfast and the bloody marys are also EXCELLENT.