“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Pueblo West location and had breakfast the green chili was excellent the hash browns were good the service was good prices were a little bit hi but we like the food what a good breakfast go there

Reviewed June 19, 2014

The first time we went here it was to Die For!!! Delicious and Great Service, but, as we have continued to dine here, the service has slipped and the pizza just not what it used to be.... Don't get me wrong, but... if you would have been fortunate enough to dine here 6, 7 maybe 8 years ago, you would have had a lifelong WONDERFUL memory, but of late... not so good. Please PLEASE Do Drop...Come back to what you were from yesteryear and allow me to reStar you at FIVE!!! Bring UP the Service. Pay attention to the Beauty you are serving, and for heavens sake, get a Bartender that knows what a Cosmopolitan is... I know Pueblo isn't a Rockin Huge City, But a Cosmo has become a pretty basic staple... Can't wait to return and find the return of the Wonderfulness you once were! oh,, and be prepared to wait, because GREAT Pizza DOES Take Time!

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Every experience I've had here has been a good one. Locally owned and operated, this amazing Italian cuisine adds a unique twist to your 'Average' pizza place

1  Thank Kalyssa_dae
Reviewed April 15, 2014

You can travel all over the world and not find a better pizza than Do Drop Inn. As a kid we visited the "old" do drop inn and now they have the Pueblo West restaurant. Either one is the best place to eat pizza in Pueblo, bar none.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I really liked the sweet style crust they had here. I thought the service was pretty good I couldn't complain. We had a coupon for a free pizza and it was great! The pizza was huge and while it did take a while to cook this is only because the pizza is large with a very thick crust. My hubby got full on one slice and so did the rest of us. A must try for a different style pizza when you get tired of the chain places. Oh the pizza is a little pricey so expect your bill to be at least $30+.

Been to Do Drop Inn? Share your experiences!