“Always a delight and unbelieveable food”
Review of Do Drop Inn

Do Drop Inn
Ranked #31 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

A stape of Pueblo, this place is always busy and for a good reason. delicious food, great prices. Can't beat their pizzas but they have a lot more to offer as well. Stingly suggest you try it at least once if you are in Pueblo...you'll be a fan for life.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you like your pizza to fill you up, this is the one. It has a sweet crust and custom toppings but the combination of the crust and sauce make a pretty tasty pizza...You at least owe it to yourself to try one slice...

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family has been getting pizza from Do Drop for as long as I can remember, and now I take my kids there! Great pizza, great ambiance, and great service...thanks Do Drop!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My family and I ordered 2 pizzas. The Pueblo specialty and a supreme. Both were wonderful but my favorite was the Pueblo special. I would also recommend the garlic knots as well. The dough is sweet which is a nice change from most pizza places. The atmosphere was great and the restaurant was very clean. Our service was excellent as well.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The pizza here is different here compared to the chain pizza places.
The dough is sweet and makes it a whole new experience.
Recommend it highly.

1  Thank ColoradoKidsRV

Been to Do Drop Inn? Share your experiences!