“Love this Pizza”

Do Drop Inn
Ranked #25 of 317 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pueblo, Colorado
“Love this Pizza”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I love and crave this pizza. I like the sweet dough and it is a great place to eat breakfast too.

Visited June 2012

Pueblo, Colorado, United States
“Generally clean eating area- dirty kitchen!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Have eaten here many times in the past. Pizza is usually pretty good if you like thick, doughy, sweet crust, however the service was almost always bad with long waits. I then heard, from multiple sources, about the cleanliness issues in the southside restaurant. I was curious about this so I checked the health depts. website. Sure enough, their reportcard was pretty bad. After seeing what was found, I will not eat there again. I will say this, to be fair, that the Pueblo West location faired much better with the health dept.

2 Thank Andrew L
Pueblo, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

EASILY the best pizza I've ever had. My favorite! If you order pizza, you're going to be waiting a while, but they are SO worth it!

Visited March 2012
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Amazing....”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I went there for lunch today ( have been several times for breakfast ) and had an incredible Salmon Salad and hot Green Tea. I asked several questions of the waitress, about both items I ordered since I had not had them, and she was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient.

The tea was served on a plate with a napkin, cup of hot water, carrif covered with hot water, two each of honey, lemon slices, and green tea. Very nice display.

The salmon was a fillet, grilled to a nice golden brown, moist and soft inside. It was centered on a bed of spinach leafs with artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and hard boiled eggs ( which I declined).
It came with an amazing olive oil & vinegar dressing, and three pieces of bread. Great presentation!

I have found a new favorite, and recommend this dish and restaurant, great place!

• Visited May 2012
Pueblo Colorado
“Raw Pizza Dough”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Never really been a fan of the sweet Pizza dough, but last time we ate at Do Drop Inn, Our Pizza took forever, and came out raw. Not very appetizing. Waitress took it back and we had to wait another 20 minutes.

Visited January 2012

Been to Do Drop Inn? Share your experiences!