“Refreshing and Delicious!”

Rocco's Riverside Deli
Ranked #29 of 323 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 27, 2013

There were four adults in our group and we stopped here after reading the previous reviews. We are so glad we did! The owner Colleen was wonderful and loved what she does. She also is very informative of all the different foods. They have a large selection including sandwiches, salads and breads for gluten free diets. The food was delicious and fresh! We left feeling satisfied without the yuck feeling after eating processed food. This will be on our stops every time we come thru Pueblo

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I thought it was overpriced. The Rocco's Ruben is cold pastrami and coleslaw on rye. It was hard to eat because the bread got soggy and fell apart.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at Roccos for the first time today. It was great. They have a great menu consisting of sandwiches, panini, wraps and salads. You can order from the menu offerings or customize your order. I had the roast beef sandwich with horse radish and Havarti. She had the pastrami sandwich. We asked that they be served hot. They were. Both sandwiches were very fresh tasting and hearty. Each included a bag of chips of you choice. I've travelled extensively and the sandwiches wee had at Roccos rivaled any I've had in Philadelphia or Manhattan. The place is pricey though. Our sandwiches and one Coke came to over $18.00

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Rocco's Riverside Deli several times and are always served good-sized salads or sandwiches which are fresh and delicious. The variety is great, and the menu board indicates the ingredients in each item. The seating is limited, but there is a drive-through window also. Rocco's is very clean and the staff is quite friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I love a good place with an educated staff. Very clean, fresh foods, will definitely be coming back for more!