“one good lunch, one bad lunch”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #205 of 324 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The time I went with my daughter the service was great, the food was good, we had no complaints overall. The second time I went with my son and I must say the service was really bad considering it was 3 in the afternoon and there were two other tables for the server to wait on in the section. The food was good both times, but the second time the server did not ring up our order correctly and I couldn't figure out how our 2 for $24 specials came out to over $40. The manager made good on the bill, but this was after I left the server a very generous tip. I can't say that this place is going to be on our list of places to go again.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

When we arrived the hostess greeted us with a big smile and was very cheerful and friendly as she explained the menus and specials to us. A minute later someone noticed that no one had been to the table yet, because our server was stuck in the back for some reason, so she handled the situation taking our drink order, bringing it to us and explaining that our server would be right out. When he arrived at the table almost 30 seconds later he took our order, made some great suggestions, and the service and the food beyond that point were still fantastic. The food was as great as it always is, but I really enjoyed seeing the staff work as a team to make sure we had the best service.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Applebee's is always consistent, the menu is varied. The service can be spotty, sometimes good, sometimes indifferent.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I have done my best to give this Applebee's the benefit of the doubt and have revisited after several dissapointing experiences with mediocre food quality for the sake of ambiance and selection, but after tonight I will not be returning. Ribs were served ice cold, then returned with the wrong sauce- and out of all of my attempts to appreciate the steak, it has always tasted reheated, tonight not being an exception. The waitress and msnager were kind and helpful, but this cannot overcome the lack of quality with the food. I do not recommend.