“excellent convenience local”

Cuisines: American
Pueblo, Colorado
“excellent convenience local”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy this restaurant. it's comfortable fine food casual easy. recommend it highly. eexcellent hamburgerswonderful french fries.

• Visited November 2012

Pueblo West, Colorado
“Best Slopper In Town”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

There is a reason Sunset Inn Bar & Grill won the Best Slopper competition on The Food Network channel. It is served in a bowl, with only a spoon. Green chili or Red. I chose Green my wife chose Red with Beans. Both were excellent. I cannot imagine horrible service and Crystal must have been there on a bad day. The service was very good and drink refills were fast...also the Slopper was great. I would go here again and again.

• Visited June 2013
Pueblo, Colorado, United States
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

my wife and I showed up on a quiet evening for a drink before going home and I thought sunset would be a nice since it was close to home. As soon as I got up to the bar (which only had a few people at it) to order a drink, the bartender just gave me a dirty look and continued her conversation with her friends. When she finally decided to help me (which was probably only so I would leave the bar so she could continue her conversation) she gave me nothing but attitude.then later my wife went to order drinks, she received the same services I did. Attitude as if we were interrupting her important conversation. In fact we heard so much of her conversation I could tell you all about her two sons. Their names, what school they went to, what sports they played etc. Then when I decided I had enough and went to pay my bill with my card, she proceeded to hover over me, waiting to see what tip I would leave. Needless to say, she received none. Which she then responded with a long sigh as a she deserved my gratitude. I can only hope that any visitors from out of town don't have to deal with this type of customer service. We live in such a great community which I am very proud to be a part of. It is unfortunate that there are people out there who act like this and give Pueblo a bad rap. I truly hope that our visitors don't encounter this type of treatment when they come to our town. Its sad, I remember when the sunset was a small, one room hole in the wall that was grateful for any business it got. Now it seems as though they are too big for their original customers who gave them their start. There are many other outstanding establishments here that would really appreciate any business. Especially in this downed economy. My wife and I will not be returning to the Sunset bar again.

• Visited June 2013