“Rosemount”
Review of Rosemount Museum

Rosemount Museum
Ranked #3 of 37 things to do in Pueblo
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is a very interesting museum to visit. However, you will need several hours to tour the building. Volunteers will help you tour the building but they talk for hours about the family, and history of the building. Will will need time!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

When I travel, I always check out the old home tours. So it was a very pleasant surprise to find this one in my own town. The history and woodwork in this place is just stunning. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This historic place, specifically the carriage house, became the magical stting for a production of Romeo and Juliet in 1972, in which I first played Romeo as a young actor of 20 years age. I wrote a story about the experience and encountering my Juliet, Gail Threlkeld decades afterword. The mansion's interior was used for one of the scenes for the movie "Badlands" starring Sissy Spacec and Martin Sheen.

2  Thank Charles R
Reviewed August 21, 2012

WOW! This mansion/museum has almost all of it's original furnishings and decor from the bygone Victorian Era. There are amazing details to see in every room, from books to wallpaper to the incredible woodwork. The guide was very knowledgeable about the family/mansion's history, local history and history of the era. I will be going back when I can just to see the details that I overlooked before. Only bummer is that you can't take pics inside the mansion (insurance reasons). I would have filled my mem card if I could have!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Beautiful Victorian home. I have visited several times.

Been to Rosemount Museum? Share your experiences!