“Gotta try it!”
Review of Paul's Great American Heroes - CLOSED

Paul's Great American Heroes
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I,ve eaten here twice now while in town on business. The staff is super friendly. I had a roasted chicken salad to go that was huge, and very good. Later in the week it was the BBQ beef sandwich, which was packed with meat and had juice running off my hands. There are a couple of these in Pueblo I believe, I ate at the one on Hwy 50. You'll find a sandwich/salad here that you will like. Click the "helpful" link on this review if you agree!

1  Thank made_of_food

Reviewed May 18, 2013

After a frustrating morning with a car dealership, my husband and I were starving. As we were leaving, we saw Paul's Great American Heroes. I knew of it but had never been there. What a nice surprise! The place has a very warm setting, the staff is very friendly, the service is fast. The sandwiches are very good, and their chips selection is nice!

Definitely a keeper :)

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Paul's is an excellent place to go. The food is greatand the prices are very reasonable. The customer service is the reason I keep going back. They go above and beyond to make it a pleasent experience.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Nicely prepared sandwiches from good recipes, good ingredients, generous portions. Served up with gusto in a clean, friendly environment. I'll go back!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I really enjoyed the atmosphere at Paul's Great American Heroes - the food is terrific, the prices are right on, and the service is really, really good. I love the "American Heroes" theme - makes me feel great being there!

I visited the new downtown location and it is wonderful!