“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I dropped in here based on Trip Advisor reviews and am SO happy I did.
I ordered takeout and as I waited, I had a glass of wine in the back bar. There were only two others in the bar area...one gentleman who raved about the food (and even shared a bite of his naan with me because he said it was so good I had to try it) and the bartender, who turned out to be a co-owner of the restaurant! A few minutes later, the chef/owner came out and he chatted with the small group, too.
I can't begin to say how welcoming, kind and friendly the owners and their staff are - they are truly wonderful.
And the food...the food is AMAZING!!! I had the Chicken Mango Tikka...it was absolutely outstanding, as was the naan.
Don't miss this place...I wish I had more time in Pueblo so I could go back!!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have eaten Indian food in many large cities where choices are plentiful. Mr. Tandoori is the best we have ever had. The favors were absolutely delicious and the meat was so tender. The lamb dish and chicken dish both melted in our mouths. It was a great value as we even had leftovers for the next day. The restaurant is clean and beautiful. The staff were helpful, friendly and very attentive. The owner is also the chef. He came to our table after we were served to see if we liked our food. If you have never tried Indian food before...you must try Mr. Tandoori!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Mr. Tandoori is excellent! We had three in our party and we all ordered something different to sample each plate. Wow it was all delicious! Perfect tandoori chicken was hot and sizzling when it was served. Rice was tender and naan was soft and fresh. Beautiful clean restaurant! We had an amazing dessert and the service was excellent. This is a wonderful place to relax and eat! Thank you Mr. Tandoori!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Ever happen upon a place that totally takes you by surprise? Mr. Tandoori in Pueblo Co. was one of those places. I usually pass through Pueblo but had to stop this time and while looking for a place to eat I came upon the charming area around the refurbished old center of town by the historic Union station depot. Mr. Tandoori is in one of those old converted buildings now taken over by original and interesting shops and places to eat. Very cool.
There are three charming eating rooms including an enormous patio which was closed for winter. I chose the bar area because I was by myself..and what a bar! Every conceivable drink must have been available at that bar.
The menu offers a wide variety of dishes (not just Tandoori) that include fish, chicken, meat etc. Being a vegetarian I was very happy. Lots to choose from and tasty, tasty. They also ask how spicy you like your food, so you basically have delicious fresh Indian food cooked specifically to your liking. I had a lentil soup and a chickpea curry that was to die for!
Good wine list with house wines only by the glass and a delicious indian chai tea to finish with
Since I travel a lot I eat alone a lot. Tonight I didn't eat alone! The staff was amazingly friendly. I was approached by everyone who worked there asking how my meal was and if I was OK. The chef's brother sat with me and we talked about travels in India and the chef himself came out to see if the meal was to my liking.
The decor is warm, colorful and inviting..just like the staff.
This is one of the nicest meals I have ever had by myself on the road.
Thank you Mr. Tandoori!
Highly recommended

4  Thank Archietew
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The food is very authentic and the service is top notch. Being in the industry you don't find food and service like this every day. The owner even stopped by and said if its not on the buffet ask and he can make it. Wow that is service. Definetly will be back and bringing friends next time.

1  Thank Shoar

Been to Mr. Tandoori Urban Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!