“Amazing food outstanding service feels like you are in India.”

Mr. Tandoori Urban Bar and Grill
Ranked #2 of 320 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food outstanding service feels like you are in India.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The food is very authentic and the service is top notch. Being in the industry you don't find food and service like this every day. The owner even stopped by and said if its not on the buffet ask and he can make it. Wow that is service. Definetly will be back and bringing friends next time.

1 Thank Shoar

Longmont, Colorado
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

What a delightful restaurant! Frankly, I didn't expect an Indian Restaurant in Pueblo, Colorado to be very good. Wow, was I wrong! Great service, great ambiance and great food all at a reasonable price. This place is a treasure! We were seated quickly, and welcomed by the owner himself. The staff was kind, prompt and attentive. Our order arrived quickly and was some of the most delicious Indian food that we've ever had. It must be quite a chore to open and run a new restaurant, but the owner, Parmy, has managed to create a warm, friendly and delicious dining experience.

• Visited October 2012
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Best Lunch Buffet in Pueblo”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I both work downtown and decided to check out the lunch buffet at Mr. Tandoori. We found parking easily and were seated right away. The restaurant is very clean, the décor is pleasant and there is some interesting art on the walls. The backs of the chairs have silk coverings in various patterns. There were heavy cobalt blue glass goblets, nice heavy silverware and cloth napkins on the table.

The lunch buffet was amazing. It had a small salad bar, fresh fruit and desserts on one side and a large variety of Indian dishes on the other. We both tried every dish and all of them were delicious. Nothing was too spicy for me to eat and everything was very flavorful. Definitely a nice addition to Pueblo’s downtown lunch options and a great value for the money. The price of the buffet is very reasonable. We were told that the buffet offerings change daily, whick is nice. Our water glasses were filled promptly and the cucumber water was a nice touch. My only complaint would be that our waitress never asked if we wanted anything else to drink. The gentleman who seated us had seen that she was chatting with another table and poured the water for us. I think she may have thought he had already asked. I would like to go back for dinner and try some of the other menu items. This would make a great date night restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
“Delicious adventure!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I travel solo for work (covering 8 states) and am always looking for great local places. Found this on trip advisor and decided to give it a try-
I arrived a little after 8 (they close at 9 during the week)- and was seated right away. When it came time to order, I asked my waiter for a recommendation/house specialty. Right away he knew what to tell me- he was right it was wonderful! (I had a chicken dish and bread with cheese)

I could tell the staff was ready to close (I was the last one) but they remained courteous the entire time. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try something new or to really give your taste buds a ride!!

Pueblo, Colorado
“Love the buffet”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The lunch buffet has a very nice variety to choose from especially for people who are not familiary with the cuisine. Service is always wonderful. Dinner is also always a treat but, if you are unsure of what you enjoy, the lunch buffet is a good way to sample.

Visited August 2012