“What I expected for the price”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We ended up staying in this motel while we were stranded in Pueblo, CO due to car troubles. It's what I expected for the price we paid. It had the essentials, a bed (although the sheet didn't fit so one of the corners kept coming up), a tv, a micro and a mini fridge. I wouldn't suggest going outside after sundown though, the other guests were of a questionable nature.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank 451saraht

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This place should be shut down by the health dept...the man that checked us in was rude(questioned why I asked for a handicapped room)???? The first thing I saw when I walked in the room was a dead cockroach on the table next to the tv!!!! I pulled back the sheets...they didnlt look like they had been changed and then I walked into the shower to find another dead cockroach...really???? after just having stayed at a Rodeway in Manitou Springs that was so clean and a friendly staff this place is a pit.....NO coffee maker,NO fridge, NO microwave,NO hairdryer..NOT even an alarm clock...never again!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank sheilasos
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Checked in at 12:30 am after driving through a severe snow storm. Tired and looking forward to some rest, we entered our room to discover the the fitted sheet on our bed did not fit and left the mattress exposed at the foot of the bed. Tried to get some rest anyway and around 3:30 am a woman's scream jolted us awake. In a room above us, a couple were having a very loud, ugly verbal and physical confrontation. We heard thuds, and other noises, and a woman crying. I tried reaching the front desk 3 times to no avail! I tried dialing 911 and could not get the room phone to work! The hotel website indicates it has a 24-hour front desk, yet we could get no help to address what was happening in a room above us! Our son and daughter-in-law, in another room, also heard the apparent altercation and, in addition, had the misfortune of enduring another couple's loud argument in the room next to them at that hour!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!! If you value safety and need to know that the front desk will actually respond dur...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ImpressionsNm
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed here for 3 days over Valentines day weekend. The gentleman at the front desk was beyond friendly and did everything to make sure we had a quiet room away from other guests. Room was clean, with a microwave and fridge and GREAT water pressure. The wifi worked good most of the time. Very close to everything.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank clwyatt1122
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Room was OK but heater did not work to good at all door had gaps allowing cold air to come in which don't help with a bad heater. Stains on sheets and carpet. Outside looked like a junk yard with all the run down cars setting. No fridge of microwave in room. I asked to use microwave and they wanted to handle my food and put it in there microwave don't think so.. Staff was odd but I've seen worse so that's not a big deal. I deffiently will not be back though. For that price it should be cleaner and better maintained..

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank chad g
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Overall it was a good staff and a good experience. Chose this motel for it's price,location,convenient to access many restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable. The price included frige/micro which was very useful for me. Even the motel was pet friendly. I recommend this motel if you want to save some money!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane S
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed in Nice for 2 nights at this motel. It has a free Wireless Internet. nice room for the price.
I will stay again 100%. If u want to save money and stay decent motel, I will strongly recommend this motel. Great location, good price, nice room. Closer to the main drag than I even thought.

Room Tip: South side room will be quieter than north.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business