“Good CHEAP place to stop”

Motel 6 Pueblo I-25
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed October 2, 2010

I'm surprised there are so few reviews of this m6. It is surrounded by many hotels in the area, but it was by far the busiest, judging by the parking lot. I am sure the price ($40 or so including tax) was the reason.

The room is a basic m6; clean, roomy, nothing special. There are gas stations, a ton of chain restaurants around the corner (on rt 50), and a Target / Walmart.

If you're looking for a place to stay a night between Colorado Springs and NM / southern Colorado, this is a great pick.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank nysingle
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Pueblo I-25

Reviewed May 20, 2006

My dogs & I stayed at the Motel 6 for two nights. Because it was only a few dollars more, I booked a room with a kitchen (room 122). When we checked in, I was pleasantly surprised. It had a REAL kitchen – not just a tiny fridge & microwave! The kitchen was equipped with a full-size refrigerator-freezer, microwave, two burner stove, and coffee maker. It also had a table and two chairs. Considering that this was a Motel 6, the kitchen was LARGE!

The bedroom area was typical Motel 6. Small, but comfortable. Everything worked just fine, and the room was clean. It had two full size beds, a dresser/TV stand, a comfy chair, and a nightstand. It also had an alarm clock. The bathroom was also typical Motel 6. There was a small shower, and no bathtub.

The motel has an outdoor pool. I didn’t go in, but it looked nice and was VERY popular.

There was never any outside noise in my room. The only noise I heard was the people in the room above walking around. Apart from the occasional noise, I found only two tiny faults. There were some small holes in the drapes. I doubt they were big enough for anybody to see in. And, it would have been nice if there had been some dish soap in the kitchen.

This Motel 6 is in a very convenient location. There are lots of chain restaurants and fast food within a mile. I REALLY liked it! It was definitely worth $4 extra a night for the kitchen just for the added space & the fridge!

• Stayed: May 2006
8  Thank nal001
Travelers also viewed these Pueblo hotels
Clarion Inn & Conference Center
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo
Comfort Inn Pueblo
Comfort Inn Pueblo
#8 of 25 in Pueblo

Been to Motel 6 Pueblo I-25? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Pueblo I-25

Address: 4103 N Elizabeth St, Pueblo, CO 81008-2009
Location: United States > Colorado > Pueblo
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Price Range: $58 - $86 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Pueblo I-25 2*
Motel 6 Pueblo - I-25 is located off I-25 at US 50 W exit 101. The Pueblo Mall is only a mile away. Kitchenette Rooms Available in select rooms, and Premium WiFi for$4.99, or Basic Wifi for $2.99. Enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool and truck parking. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Motel-6, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 Pueblo I-25 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Hotel Pueblo