WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Motel 6 Pueblo I-25

Motel 6 Pueblo I-25
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Demotte, IN
“Don't Stay Unless You Are Desperate!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2011

Stayed one night passing through. If we could have kept going we probably would have! Entry door looked like it had been kicked in - you could see daylight around it and smell the charcoal lighter fluid from the resident in the unit 2 doors down grilling on his mini-weber! People dropping garbage from the second floor in front of our room. People up half the night partying. I didn't sleep a wink worrying about my car. My advise is to try another motel in the area.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank nancee62

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2010

I'm surprised there are so few reviews of this m6. It is surrounded by many hotels in the area, but it was by far the busiest, judging by the parking lot. I am sure the price ($40 or so including tax) was the reason.

The room is a basic m6; clean, roomy, nothing special. There are gas stations, a ton of chain restaurants around the corner (on rt 50), and a Target / Walmart.

If you're looking for a place to stay a night between Colorado Springs and NM / southern Colorado, this is a great pick.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank nysingle
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2006

My dogs & I stayed at the Motel 6 for two nights. Because it was only a few dollars more, I booked a room with a kitchen (room 122). When we checked in, I was pleasantly surprised. It had a REAL kitchen – not just a tiny fridge & microwave! The kitchen was equipped with a full-size refrigerator-freezer, microwave, two burner stove, and coffee maker. It also had a table and two chairs. Considering that this was a Motel 6, the kitchen was LARGE!

The bedroom area was typical Motel 6. Small, but comfortable. Everything worked just fine, and the room was clean. It had two full size beds, a dresser/TV stand, a comfy chair, and a nightstand. It also had an alarm clock. The bathroom was also typical Motel 6. There was a small shower, and no bathtub.

The motel has an outdoor pool. I didn’t go in, but it looked nice and was VERY popular.

There was never any outside noise in my room. The only noise I heard was the people in the room above walking around. Apart from the occasional noise, I found only two tiny faults. There were some small holes in the drapes. I doubt they were big enough for anybody to see in. And, it would have been nice if there had been some dish soap in the kitchen.

This Motel 6 is in a very convenient location. There are lots of chain restaurants and fast food within a mile. I REALLY liked it! It was definitely worth $4 extra a night for the kitchen just for the added space & the fridge!

• Stayed May 2006