“Rude waiter” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude waiter”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

The waiter wouldn't refill water or separate checks. Food was mediocre. The waiter got a friends order wrong and tried to charge extra to correct it. Will not be going there again.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alishanicole

“Good mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

Good food, good service. Enjoyed my plate and my 2yr old liked hers as well. My parents really liked theirs. Very family accomodating, we enjoyed it. The chips and salsa are pretty good.

Darlington
“Really enjoy their food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Whenever I feel like Mexican when I travel to Pueblo, this is the restaurant I choose. (and apparently also the President - see the Obama booth) There are plenty of Mexican restaurants in the area, but for me, this is the best. Always good food - and plenty of it.

Visited April 2012
Pueblo, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HUGE HELPINGS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

My family and i are new to area and decided to try Jorge's. WOW!!!!!!Food was awesome and for the first time my husband had to take some home because he could not finish the HUGE burrito he ordered.

Visited March 2012
Silver Cliff, CO
“Best known Mexican food in Pueblo.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

Anyone who likes Mexican food in the Pueblo, CO area has heard or visited Jorge's Sombrero in the Steel Mill district of Pueblo. Food is good and authentic. Be prepared for a large order, my wife and I always split our meal as it is too much for either of us to eat a full serving. We do try to watch our intake so we split most meals but tip extra for the additonal service.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Jorge's Mercado? Share your experiences!