“Nice little deli with a patriotic menu”
Review of Paul's Great American Heros - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paul's Great American Heros
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went on Memorial weekend with my honey who is an Air Force Vet and had a lovely lunch! Enjoyed the patriotic menu/ decor and it was very good. Try the jalapeño ranch dressing! Very very good.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great place and the folks there are friendly and service is awesome. Went there for lunch nearly everyday while my mom was in the hospital. So glad they added another shop closer to my house. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I had a sandwich here a couple of weeks ago and was very disappointed. The sandwich I got was the biggest on the menu....it took forever to get and was missing all the flavor...very blan. I took it home and added oil/vin/mayo....still didnt help. This is why I eat at the Deli on Main...you order a sandwich and you get a sandwich...nice theme bad food.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I thought a sandwich had some meat and cheese in it, not at Paul's. I had a couple of slices of bread with no innards. And the sandwiches are a bit pricey. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Sorry...

Reviewed March 21, 2012

We visited the newer location on hwy 50. Very pleased with the service, the overall cleanliness of the restaurant and the food. The food was well worth the price...they should be charging more. I had a great sandwich on fresh sourdough bread, my dad had a nice sized burger, and even the kiddo portion was big. All of the meats tasted fresh....it did not appear that anything was stale or old.