Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kozy Motel(Pueblo)
Rodeway Inn(Pueblo)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat pricewafflesroom was cleanhandicap roomstay there againplace to sleepcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsa great place to stayeasy accessnice staystaff was friendlyroad tripthe breakfast areamicrowavecerealdesk
Reviewed May 13, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
MicrotelPueblo, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was greated by a male employee who really made me feel at home. From the moment I checked in he was more than helpful with his knowledge of the area and willingness make my room as comfortable as possible. Normal hotel noise from the other rooms. Restroom was clean. The bedroom area was clean, except for one of the beds. I stayed in a room with 2 beds, so I just used the bed that didn't have hairs all over the white sheets. I'm not sure if they used sheets that hadn't been cleaned or if it was a cleaning failure but there were hairs all over the sheets that were longer than anything I have on my head. Would I stay there again? I think so. It's still one of the best deals in Pueblo.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
MicrotelPueblo, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to compliment our staff member, it is wonderful to know that my staff is doing such a great job! We try to keep our hotel low cost but providing amenities that guest look for when traveling. I apologize one of the beds was dirty, we strive for better quality and I am glad you reported that so I can make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pueblo-Southgate, hope to see you during future travels to Pueblo!

Best regards,