“another fraud”

Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Cheyenne
“another fraud”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I scheduled my reservation because I was told there was no charge for pets if you mentioned you were coming for the dogshow. Upon checkin, I was told there would be a pet fee of $10.00 per pet, making your room almost the same price as HOLIDAY INN. I use to stay at Microtel every year, but when you started charging for pets raising the cost to what I pay at Holiday, I went there. I would rather stay at Holiday. Bigger rooms,quieter, ground floors when you ask for them at the time you make your reservation,microwaves in rooms,refrigs. Our bathroom had a large crack over bath enclosure

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MicrotelPueblo, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pueblo-Southgate for your recent lodging needs during the dog show. I apologize that you were given inaccurate information regarding our pet fee. We have always charged a pet fee, however we do offer discounted room rates for the dog show. If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to review your reservation to ensure you were given the correct rate. Again I apologize, we are pet friendly and will continue to accommodate travelers with pets for a nominal fee.

Best regards,

719/242-2020 xt. 426

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Kansas City
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The room is simple but nice. The breakfast choices were nice and most importantly I felt welcomed by the staff. The location is a good one. I have used this motel a number of times this year with consistently good results.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MicrotelPueblo, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and welcoming and that you enjoyed the free continental breakfast. Our guest rooms are simple and sweet but more importantly clean and comfortable. Thank you again! Hope to see you during future travels to Pueblo, Co!

Yours in hospitality,

Grosse Ile, Michigan
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had not stayed at a Microtel before, and we were very pleased with this one. Plushy beds, even a window seat, plus all the usual amenities. They had a computer and printer in the lobby so I could print out my boarding passes for tomorrow. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MicrotelPueblo, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pueblo-Southgate for your recent lodging needs. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review regarding your experience. Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham does pride ourselves in being "Home of the free amenities" and are happy you were able to utilize those features. Please let me know if I can assist in any future travels, thanks again!

719/242-2020 xt. 426