“Great server, food not up to par”
Review of The Olive Garden

The Olive Garden
Ranked #27 of 324 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Olive Garden has always been a favorite restaurant of mine wherever I go. This night, though I arrived late, around 9:15, and found the entire staff huddle in a group. One of them looked at me, then looked back to the group. Finally the manager prompted someone to seat me. I ordered soup and breadsticks and requested the take-out size of Alfredo dipping sauce. The breadsticks were barely warm and hard on the ends and the container with the Alfredo sauce in it was not quite half full. When the server brought my soup, I asked for fresh breadsticks. After she walked away I looked at my pasta fagioli soup and saw that there was very little broth, it was more like a thick stew than the soup that I normally enjoy at other Olive Garden locations. It was obviously the "bottom of the barrel." When the server came to check on me, I asked if I could please have a bowl of fresh soup with broth in it. She brought me fresh breadsticks which were hot but had very little butter on them and were not baked through to the firmness that the inside of bread should be. Luckily the dipping sauce helped make up for the lack of attention that the breadsticks had received in the kitchen. The server brought me out a bowl of fresh, hot soup that was delicious. I did have a second bowl of soup that was almost as good as the previous one. Based on this experience, I would not recommend this Olive Garden location, at least not later in the evening. Perhaps if I had arrived earlier when the cook was still willing to work I would have had better food, hard to say.

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Read title!!! Grumpy old men are the hosts, waitress reaked of old lady perfum. First 20 minutes ruined the experience!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I enjoy the manicotti and lasagna each time I go. They have changed the menu in recent months and I think the manicotti is now cheese raviollis. I really don't care what you call it, it's good and I have always enjoyed every en-tray I have gotten. My favorite? Salad and breadsticks!

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the fantastic service, the enjoyable food and the atmosphere was pleasant and clean. Above all, the service stood out as excellent.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Don't care what my wife says.......I like olive garden. No matter where you are they are consistent. My salad, chicken parmesan w/ spaghetti side tasted just as expected.