“Love it!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Canon City, Colorado
“Love it!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I stop here at least once a week for the BEST ice tea and lunch or a quick snack. My fave drink is a Half and Half which is half sweet tea and half lemonade. They have the best rice Krispy treats and for lunch I like their pick two. You can get any two on the menu, I like the baked potato and half sandwich so much food you. Very worth the money.

Visited December 2013

Pueblo, Colorado
“Friendly servers. Super food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great variety of food/soups. All sandwiches are excellent. Very clean which is very important to me. The staff is professional and helpful. Salads are wonderful. Try it, you will love it.

• Visited October 2013
Vale, Oregon
“Lots of choices, busy for lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This place was very busy for lunch, but has lots of room for diners. Multiple ordering spots and friendly staff taking orders. The cranberry chicken salad looks really good, I had a BLT, nicely built. I recommend it! Click my review "helpful". Thanks!!

Visited July 2013
“While waiting for Car to be Serviced”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Walked to location from nearby car dealership while waiting for car to be serviced. First time at location. Large dining area and huge menu. I had the Taco Salad and wife had Turkey melt. Both were excellent. The Cole Slaw with the Turkey melt passed the deli test as a good cole slaw, not soupy. We would recommend it. Although it is an "order at the counter" and take your number to the table, they were attentive to refills and checking to see if everything is fine. Nice find

• Visited April 2013
Colorado
“A sure thing”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Looking to grab a quick lunch on our way through town. I normally look for locally owned places, but time and a pending snowstorm didn't give us time for that. Suggested by a local resident, it was a nice change from being forced to stop at a fast food place. This is a brand new location for this chain.

A refreshing break from the tired sandwich place. They had a great selection of well thought-out hot, grilled and club sandwiches. They also had a section of deli standards, potatoes that make a meal and soups/chilis. We tried all sorts of stuff and tried each other. The best BLT I've ever tasted. Black Angus club was mmmm mmmm good. Spicy SW Chili Griller was tasty as well. Good selection of breads.

Not fancy. But the place is modern and spankin' clean, the staff is cheerful and helpful, and the quality of the food was good. What more can you ask for in a casual lunch.

Given the same circumstances, I would stop in again.

• Visited February 2013

Been to McAlister's Deli? Share your experiences!