“$15 delivery charge!”

East Coast Pizza Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #47 of 325 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Called to order delivery 4 miles down the road. They said there would be an additional $15 delivery charge and that they COULD NOT guarantee a time or that it would even be warm food. Will not even be trying them.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Decided to try the pizza after seeing newspaper ads claiming to have the best "Sililian style pizza" What a mistake! Service was horrible, food took forever to arrive and waitstaff was rarely seen. My wife ordered Spaghetti w/ sausage and it arrived w/o the sausage. Had to wait again and again before a waitress would come to our table. My wife was finished with her meal and then the sausage came. I had a small Hawaiin pizza. It arrived w/o pineapple. I finally got a waitress to fix it and she was gone for only 1 minute. The kitchen staff merely threw a handful of pineapple on top and sent it back out to our table. After complaining again, the waitress offered an apology and brought us two cookies from the bakery. They were as hard as a rock!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! A soup kitchen would be better!

Dominic M, Owner at East Coast Pizza Restaurant & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Customer,
We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience at East Coast Pizza. I'm glad you brought it to your attention. Sometime with employees things are not the way they should be. We would love to make it up to you, so you can see what East Coast Pizza is really about, at no cost to you. Please let us know what can do, We have changed a lot of the staff to better serve you. Please give us a call and either ask for myself or Kristi and we will set up the best dinner for you.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Try this place for catering over the summer. They forgot the order. Finally bring the order 3 hours late. Asked to talk to manager and never got a call back. OK thought I would try walk in no better. service SUCKED. Took almost 1 hour and 30 mins. Had to ask 5 times for refills. Not even let me take a little off or here is a dessert nothing. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. BETTER PIZZA AND SERVICE ANY WHERE ELSE

Dear Customer,

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

When we travel to pueblo we always order pizza from east coast pizza very friendly service and excellent pizza always fresh and hot and they do not skimp on toppings! If you are in pueblo area this is one place to try!

2  Thank angelbear1019
Reviewed October 24, 2012

On entering this place I wondered what was this restaurant ? No decor other than a statue of an Italian chef, the kind you see on everywhere holding a "special" menu.
Cold, no class, no ambiance, no anything. Staff was friendly enough. Bread was dry, salad overkill on dressing, food was fresh and hot but nothing I would pay $13. for spaghetti again.