“where is the decor ?”

Cuisines: Italian
CO
“where is the decor ?”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

On entering this place I wondered what was this restaurant ? No decor other than a statue of an Italian chef, the kind you see on everywhere holding a "special" menu.
Cold, no class, no ambiance, no anything. Staff was friendly enough. Bread was dry, salad overkill on dressing, food was fresh and hot but nothing I would pay $13. for spaghetti again.

• Visited October 2012

Pueblo, Colorado
“Best Pizza in town!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Anyone who thinks Angelo's or Manhatten's is better is smoking some serious wacky-weed! East Coast is far better and you don't have to take out a mortgage to pay the tab!

Visited September 2012
5 Thank MouthyBarista
Pueblo, Colorado
“Love the desserts”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

All the dishes I have tried, I have enjoyed and the pizza is also very wonderful. The desserts are a wonderful way to end the meal so save room and take home leftovers.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank ColoradoRN
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Lots of Options for dessert!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here on a Saturday. Our waitress was very nice and answered any questions we had about the menu. As an appertizer we got the garlic rolls. They were a little chewy and tasted ok. My husband got a cup of soup and I got a side salad. Both were good. We got calzones. Both were excellent. The cheese was very fresh and the sauce was some of the best I have had in Colorado. Now the dessert selection blew us away! There had to be at least 20! My husband tried a dessert and a cookie. All were excellent. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Candace71
Pueblo West, Colorado, United States
“Love the bakery!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The pizza is very good, but equally comparable to Manhattan's and Angelo's Pizza. The bakery, however, is amazing! I love the display and the authentic Sicilian bakery items are wonderful!

Visited February 2012