“Clean and friendly”

Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Lakewood, Colorado
“Clean and friendly”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have tried most hotels in the Pueblo area and always come back to Marriott. We chose a suite this time and it was great. The room was very clean (even around the edges). I check those things because they are important to me. The suites are on the back side of the hotel. We were on the 7th floor and it was a bit noisy with all the mechanicals on the roof. We did get used to the rumble sound. Maybe a lower floor would not be so loud. The bed was very comfortable. We had a living room and a separate bedroom with a door. Each room had a flat screen TV. I could go to bed and shut the door and my husband could stay up and watch TV in the other room. We did have breakfast in the hotel restaurant. It was a liitle pricey. Eggs were runny and bacon was undercooked, so we ate elsewhere the following day. All in all a great stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite. They do not cost that much more and it gives you room to spread out. Ask for a lowe...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your time in posting your comments about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo! We appreciate your loyalty, and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize that our breakfast offerings were a little undercooked...I'll be sure to address that with our kitchen staff before your next stay.

All the best,
Lyla Rentschler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed at this Marriott 3times and it is the best place to stay in Pueblo. This hotel is very clean, and the staff is the best. The beds are extremely comfortable, and the rooms are very clean.
I would recommend getting a drink at the bar. Steve is the best bartender!!!!!! I had a " sex on the beach " and it was truly the best drink I have ever had. I would definitly recommend this hotel without hesitation. Great location as it is close to restaurants, freeways, and shopping. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
We always appreciate hearing feedback from our guests, so thank you for your time in providing your comments about your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we'll be sure to alert Steve of your comments. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

All the best,
Lyla Rentschler
Pueblo West, Colorado
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My bride and I stayed here for Valentine's Day, because we attended a dinner theater in the Historic District. This recently changed from Marriott to Courtyard by Marriott, It is a decent property and value located close to the Pueblo Historical District. The room was clean, comfy, and quiet...We will bring out own pillows from now on when we travel (memory foam). This is the best place to stay in Pueblo. We would probably stay here again if the situation warrants that we stay in Pueblo.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jim N
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place is clean and friendly. I was exhausted after driving all day and the manager at the counter went out of her way to get me my room. There was a nice bar and a pool for relaxation.
The next morning, I had a great breakfast and drove some more.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Eddie M
Roseville CA
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Great value, better personnel. Full bar, resturant, room serviceable available on site. Great location to restaurants, freeways etc. this is a return location for sure. Five star location for business and pleasure. I have been traveling too Pueblo on business for over fifteen years and will be my "stay" destination ongoing.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business