“Nice!........but don't compare it to San Antonio”

Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo
Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Pueblo
Falcon, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice!........but don't compare it to San Antonio”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Having been to San Antonio several times, I wanted to see what this "River Walk" was. It was a pleasant surprise. Very nice and peaceful. Walked some and took the boat ride. Enjoyable. They do have ambitious plans for expansion and look forward to it.

Pueblo, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A surprising Gem”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Riverwalk in Pueblo is a wonderful place to take a stroll and stop for lunch downtown. Interesting people watching, and so pretty that many wedding parties go there to take pictures.

Visited September 2013
Fredericksburg, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Not San Antonio But Really Enjoyed and Stands on its own”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Myself and my mother went here to see what the river walk was about. Since i had lived in San Antonio for many years I thought I would go see. What can I say not as busy and maybe not as fun. But very relaxing and unique. It gave us time to walk and talk and truly get to catch up on things. The area was very clean and loved some of the sites we came across. I would say this is something that I am sure in the future will be busy and have more to do. For now it is still worth to see and enjoy. People may think its over rated and so forth but also remember we all have to start from something. So take it for what it is and tell many others to visit so as to see if it can truly be more than just an idea. As I tell many when we were born I am sure we were nothing in some peoples eyes but as we grew then came greatness. So keep up the good work Pueblo and the people of the area. Truly loved the small clean and calm river walk.

Visited September 2013
Kingston, Ontario
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice, but over-rated. Clearly a lot of money has been invested in this area, and while pleasant it is not what most tourists/travellers would consider a must-see destination. Local dog owners seem to love it during the evening, even though there are few grassy areas.

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“What a NICE SURPRISE!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

What a treat! This is really nice! Great walking area, good restaurants along the way, and you can even ride on the river. If you are going to Pueblo or passing by, be sure to stop for a break here and refresh yourself.