“Fresh burgers”
Review of Bingo Burger

Bingo Burger
Ranked #4 of 322 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Description: Burgers and fries cooked to order, creamy milkshakes and malts and icy, cold Colorado craft beers all served in a fun and funky atmosphere make Bingo Burger a winner with locals and out-of-towners alike! The namesake Bingo Burger was launched during Pueblo's Annual Chile & Frijole Festival in 2007. Chef/Owner Richard Warner set up a grill in front of his wife's Hopscotch Bakery and grilled hundreds of burgers for folks hungry for something different. He capitalized on the unique flavor of the locally-grown and roasted Pueblo chile and mixed them right into the beef before grilling. BINGO! The Bingo Burger was born. These burgers proved to be so popular a brick and mortar shop opened its doors in 2010 in the heart of Pueblo's Creative Corridor.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wow... what a fun place to have a burger, fries and shake. Everything is made to order. Prices were good and service was fine. You order at the counter and pick up when your food is ready

There are newer reviews for Bingo Burger

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I'm baffled by the reviewers who complained of dry burgers or burgers that were too thin. The several times I've been to Bingo Burger in the past six month, the burgers have been so thick and juicy the bun has fallen apart and I had to eat my burger with a fork and knife.

The burgers are HUGE, and the serving of fries is HUGE. Share both, if you can. I get the mini Bingo burger and either an order of fries (of which I eat about 1/4) or a milkshake. I wish they'd let me order a kid's meal.

I love that the restaurant gets its goods locally.

1  Thank Allison L
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Organic, locally-sourced beef, onions, tomatoes, buns, and chiles and an amazing attitude toward food and people - what a combination! On a cold, blustery night, fresh off the interstate, we found warmth and real sustenance here. First, though, we had to contend with a daunting menu board right inside the door. I'll give you a couple of clues: if you want chopped green chiles mixed in with your meat, order the first burger, and the person at the counter will walk you through further embellishments. If you don't want the chiles, choose the second item (the Berry burger).

Your burger will be cooked to order (pink or not pink). When it's ready the cook will call out your number. And then - well, the Colorado Springs Independent voted it Best of 2010, and you will agree when you see the meaty juices drip onto your plate.

By Pueblo standards, Bingo Burger is open late. That means it closes at 8 PM Monday through Wednesday, at 9 PM Thursday through Saturday. Sadly, it's closed on Sunday.

Website: www.bingoburger.com

1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went here after reading some good reviews. Maybe because of this my expectations were to high. We both ordered our burgers pink and they were cooked through. My friend did not even eat all of his burger because it was dry. This is a person who prides himself in cleaning his plate. They also got our cheeses mixed up so I got his and he had mine. The fries were good along with there FREE dipping sauces. This place is kind of pricy @ 22.00 for 2 people. I would eat here again but not make it a priority, just because I don't like fast-food burgers. i have to say I was impressed with the meat and most ingredients being local. This is something I look for when traveling as I prefer to support local community

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Third time eating at Bingo Burger. First time patty was thin and could not taste lamb burger. Then on second trip could not taste beef burger it was so thin. On this third trip patty was thicker but was not a full patty at all, when I lifted the bun, the party covered about a half of it. Will not be back as I'm not overly wild about the taste of an eight dollar bum.

6  Thank corwinIBpueblo

Been to Bingo Burger? Share your experiences!