“Decent Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This Hampton was typical of the chain -- clean room, clean hotel & decent breakfast. Two queen bed room was unavailable & was told by front desk staff that they would put me in a King w/pullout for the children, however arrived to find no pullout. Called down for a cot or roll away & were told they did not have either. Ended up w/one child in the bed w/us and the other on a pallet on the floor. We were stuck in bad weather and didn't have much of a choice -- front desk staff could definitely be better -- had a "whatever" sort of attitude.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Tiffanie K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

I would like to thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I do apologize about the misunderstanding with the cot / roll away bed. The staff member should have let you know that the roll away bed we had was in use by another guest. I did talk with my staff members in regards to there whatever attitudes, we at the hotel strive for great customer service to all the guests. I do promise to you that this will not happen again. We all hope to see you in the future .

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North

Reviewed March 25, 2013

One member of the staff was so rude that she yelled and screamed at me due to a reservation problem. The mamager just apoogized and helped me but the other worker just sat behind her with a smirk on her face. It was quite troubling. I have never spoken to like that...ever! Another customer had seen how the worker treated me and approached me in the hall way and said she felt bad for the qay i was treated but not to take it personel because this worker treated all the guests like that! Dont ever stay here it was horrible

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Trenton15
Tiffanie K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

I apologize with the experience you had at our hotel. It is not indicative of the service we strive to offer our guests. I have shown this review to my staff and will ensure that this will not happen again.I would appreciate if you would contact me directly at 719-543-6500, so we can fully address your concerns. Hope to have you stay with us when you travel the area again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The beds, comforters, and pillows were exceptionally comfortable. The hotel was clean and the common areas were attractive. My room had a microwave, which I prefer over a coffee pot since I like to make tea and I prefer my tea to not taste like coffee. The complimentary breakfast was nice and consisted of something hot, oatmeal, waffles, pastries, and fruit. I would have liked a slightly better tea selection, but overall breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Spent two nights in mid February. This was a return visit. Great staff and amenities at this property. I like that it's closs to several restaurants and has a great breakfast bar itself. Good value for the money and spotless. Will be going back in the future.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had to spilt our trip with our two year old and this was a great stopping point. Great Staff clean hotel with yummy breakfast. Thank you so much for getting out reservation in last minute. Its a perfect location that is next to Crackel Barrel so that was a great dinner option. Nancy at the front desk was a big help and recieves all the stars on this trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Hotel staff were very polite and helpful. The hotel was situated close to several restaurants and other services (FedEx and Best Buy). The hotel appeared to be fairly new and well maintained. Parking is a little messed up in the front, so check in and move to the back after you get your keys.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed at this Hampton after a long day driving from Phoenix to pueblo. Greeted by a very nice young man in his final year of college(we had a problem with the thermostat in the room and he came right up and fixed it). Large room with king bed. Eating places very near hotel. Had a great sleep. Decent workout room though the elliptical was broken. Adequate options for the breakfast, which is included. We enjoyed our stay.
Ps. Good discounts for AAA or AARP.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple