$118
$72
EconoLodge
$149
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfuture visitssausage pattiescomfortable stayplace to staypool and hot tubcontinental breakfastthird floorwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationdesk clerkstaff was friendlythe breakfast areagraziemotelinterstatecereal
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This was the first time we had stayed in Pueblo and were very pleased with this motel. The staff was very friendly and they had cookies at the front desk. The facility was very clean. We had a nice walk in shower in our room. The sink was outside the shower area. The pool area was being repaired so were not able to use the pool or hot tub. Breakfast was simple with pastries, waffles, cereal and great tasting ham. Price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you and thanks so much for taking the time to write this nice review. Come back and get a cookie anytime.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Very clean and nice pool and hot tub. Good breakfast. This was my favorite motel after spending over a week at 8 different hotels in 6 different States. I got hot chocolate chip cookies at check in. The manager on duty Brenda was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

"This was my favorite motel after spending over a week at 8 different hotels in 6 different States." Wow that statement was music to our ears that is exactly what we strive for every day, to be your favorite hotel. Thank you for staying with us and for this great review.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I came into town needing a room, driving all over because they had a NCAA basketball tournament going on and everything was full. The ones that were open were very expensive for one night. The clerk at the desk was extremely helpful and worked with me, finding me the right room. The room was clean. I was impressed with the accommodations and helpfulness of the desk clerk. They had washer & dryer which was a plus for me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Debbie F
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

We are pleased that you had a good stay and also we are encouraged by your great review. Thanks so much... Our guests are the best!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my room--smelled nice, basic but decent, separate shower and toilet area with the sink outside the toilet area so more than one person can get ready at one time. I was situated across from the pool, and when I asked if there would be a problem with noise since I needed my sleep, I was told I could change my room later if I wanted to. By the time I would have changed rooms, it was late and I was tired. The biggest issues I had were with fellow travelers who had no sense of appropriate hotel behavior. The noise from children at the pool was substantial, and it wasn't an issue for me until it got late. Shouldn't kids be in bed by 10 PM, even if they are on a trip? And just as I drifted off to sleep, the hall door from the room next door started slamming every five minutes. And I'm not kidding! I got up several times to look out in the hall, but I didn't figure out what was going on until 10:45 PM when the woman next door walked out, cigarette in hand, slamming the door behind her. Evidently, I was next to nicotine addicts who needed to run out and smoke every few minutes. And guess what?? It subsided for the night after 11 PM and started up again at 7 AM. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I think the place is OK, but next time I'll pay a little more to stay in a motel that caters to a more upscale clientele. Not that that assures a better experience, but I can hope it does.

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for this review. I am sorry that you had an unpleasant experience at our hotel. We wish very much that we would have been given the opportunity to address your concerns at the time. I assure you that we would have made an "above average" attempt to rectify the situation.

I do take exception to the comment about our clientele being somehow lowly. Each and every one of our guests are VIPs in our opinion and worthy of respect.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Recently we as a school soccer team stayed at Sleep Inn in Pueblo Colorado and had the best experience we have ever had. To start off the manager Louise set up a group reservation at a local restaurant for us so everything was ready when we got there, no waiting or hassels for us and no surprises for the restaurant. When the coach went to his room there was a case of waters on the table with ribbons of our school colors and a bright big sign wishing luck to our soccer players. I found that above and beyond being hospitable that was so generous of the manager to take the time to make us feel welcome. I have never been to a motel that welcomed their guests so great. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. The whole facility was clean and very welcoming. This is one motel experience I will NEVER forget. The experience was GREAT. Thanks goes out to all the staff especially the manager Louise for welcoming us to your motel. We will definately be staying here every time we are in Pueblo.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

WOW! A great review, thanks so much! Sports teams can be, as you know, a challenge. But I am glad to hear that we did a good job for you. We look forward to providing clean, comfortable accommodations at a reasonable price for all comers in the future.