“extensed stay”

Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Pueblo, Colorado
“extensed stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed here for 3 months. They have updated the hotel and I would recommend this place as a very good place to stay in Pueblo, Colorado.
Louise, Brenda, and the rest of the staff are awesome. They have good restaurants within easy access, and nearby regular business areas such as Walmart, Sams, etc. neaby.
Patti

Room Tip: I was there from october through January. They remodeled the hotel and it was a very nice to stey ev...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Thanks so much for the kind words and taking the time to write this wonderful review. We hope that you always consider the Sleep Inn Pueblo your very own "home away from home" Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Pacific Northwest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was the best $50 spent on lodging. The hotel is clean, well-kept, the staff courteous and very helpful. My room was extremely clean, even in the corners. The bed was a bit stiff, but there was a new flat screen and plenty of very fresh, white towels available.

There was no tub, but an extra large shower "capsule" and even a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. There is a complimentary breakfast and even a smallish swimming pool with a jacuzzi pool next to it. For the money you cannot go wrong here. I've seen complete dumps for double the money or more. In the evening, they put out freshly baked cookies. There is automatic wi-fi in every room. Very convenient to not have to enter a password.

One caveat; this motel does sit next to an active railroad, and my understanding is that the trains run all night, however, I was up until 1AM and only heard, faintly, one train. I asked to be on the opposite side of the train tracks, so that helped.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the train tracks.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Your words: "Excellent value, clean and courteous" are music to our ears and just a few of the goals that we strive for when it comes to each and every one of our great guests. Thanks so much for staying and for the encouraging words, it is much appreciated.
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

You can't beat this hotel for the money! Only 45 bucks for the night, which in our entire trip to the American Southwest, was the best value hotel we stayed in. Clean and comfortable room was quiet even though we were next to the elevator. The pictures on the wall in room #300 were kinda comming out of the frame and there was some laminate missing from bedside table. Probably could use some updating on little items like that but overall a great place to stay. I read a review that complained of the trains and while there is a set of tracks not far from the hotel they did not blow the horn. Having grown up not far from tracks myself I didn't even notice the train. Thank you for a comfortable stay :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Wow what a wonderful review! Thanks so much. Nothing makes us feel as good as a happy guest!
Alamosa, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I recently stayed at this motel due to bad weather in Pueblo. I was looking for an affordable but decent motel in the area and this one had the best price for the night. When I got there I was able to get checked in quickly and go to my room. It's is an older motel but clean and well kept up. The room included a small fridge and a samsung flat screen tv which was nice. The bed was very comfortable and I overall had a good night. I have stayed at many different motels in Pueblo over the years but would stay here again. I got in kinda late and it was nice to walk over to the " 3 Margaritas Restaurant" next door to get a quick meal.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thanks for the kind words and for staying with us. Please come by again the next time you are in the area.
Aitkin, Minnesota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

The front deck personal are very freindly or help full, the hall look like they have not been cleaned in years the carpeting is lose. They room was clean need some up dating done to it. I would not stay here again. Its not a good deal at all.

Room Tip: pass this one by
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us because we take pride in trying to please each of our over 10,000 yearly guests.

As for your particular concerns:

The hallways are indeed clean and in fact were completely stripped textured and painted 1 and a half months ago. The entire property is undergoing the Choice Hotel "Design to Dream" renovation, in stages, so NO mess for our guests. New large flat screen TVs will be installed just next week, for example. And all new cabinetry complete with high end granite counter tops will be install the following Monday.

As you can tell we will not rest until our hotel is a place you would love to stay your "Home away from home"

Travelers are raving about these Pueblo hotels

Lamar, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have been staying at the Sleep Inn Motel about 1 or 2 years now and for a warm friendly stay this is the place to go. Its on the west side of Pueblo right next to the Mall and the 3 margaritas. So if you are wanting to stay over night when you are there please stay with them they are great.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter, east side you can hear a couple of trains go through. But they a...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your kind words. This type of praise helps us to try even harder to make the hotel somewhere that our guests LOVE to stay.

We so much appreciate you and your business.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I travel to Colorado from Albuquerque, NM a couple of times a month and stay at different motels along the way. I decided to spend a couple of nights at the Sleep Inn in Pueblo, Colorado on my way to Ft. Collins; this was truly an excellent choice. As I entered our room, my first impression was how pleasant smelling it was and the room was so immaculate. The bathroom was cleaner then I have seen at most inns. I was highly impressed with the staff and their professionalism. They were all pleasant and courteous at all times. The manager, Louise, was always available when needed and went out of her way to make sure our stay was pleasant. I will definately recommend the Sleep Inn in Pueblo to all my family and friends when they travel through Pueblo, CO. I definately will return to this inn. Again, thanks to the Sleep Inn staff for an excellent stay! ~JUDITH

Room Tip: Definately know what you require and expect for your stay. Motel staff will make their best suggest...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
WOW this is a wonderful and helpful review. It really made our day, thank you so much. We will continue to try our best to have a clean comfortable place for you to stay when you are in the area. We would be proud to have you stay with us again.