“VERY CLEAN !!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My elderly parents & I went on a road trip. By accident we came across the Sleep Inn. It was the best place we stayed during our trip. We arrived much earlier than their check in time. The lady at the desk did not hesitate when asked if we could check in HOURS before check in time. She was so kind to my parents as well to me. She helped my parents to the room while I got the luggage & offered to help me with my luggage. She called to the room later to ask if everything was ok. The next shift was also very nice. She was there in the morning the next day and again helped out with my parents. The breakfast was great! The inn was so comfy & very clean we decided to stay an extra night. I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Oscar A
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Thanks!!! We are so glad that you had a nice stay. And thanks for taking the time to post this fantastic review, we really do appreciate it.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Trains Trains trains trains trains trains trains trains trains Trains trains trains trains trains trains trains trains trains Trains trains trains trains trains trains trains trains trains. And did I mention that the hotel is right next to a high speed active train track?

• Stayed: October 2012
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Sorry, obviously every room is not close to "train noise". The next reviewer here in fact talks of having a "very quiet room". We are sorry you had a bad experience. Certainly we would have moved you, if possible, or provided a full refund under the "Choice 100% satisfaction" guarantee, of course, if notified within a reasonable time after checkin. ...As a side note: You would be surprised how many stay all night, eat, swim, ask for late check out, then say they "weren't satisfied". haha. Anyway, sorry again. Please don't let this keep you from staying at "Sleep Inn" or "Choice Hotels" in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I arrived early after a long trip across the country for a travel R.N. position, and was given a very clean and quiet room with no problem. I plan to stay here for my 13 week assignment. The people are very friendly. Mostly Kristie, Louise, and Joe took excellent care of me! Since I work night shift, I am always awake at night on my nights off, and if I needed anything in the middle of the night, I could always count on them to take care of me with no hassle!
Patti

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank patti s

Hi Patti,
Thanks so much for this great review, encouragement feels so good. I agree Kristie, Louise, and Joe are great people and always try their best. We enjoy "taking care" of wonderful people like you. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

The hotel is a tad dog eared and it is time for the owners to renovate. The beds were comfortable enough. One main complaint was with the Sleep Inn design in general. The bathroom was pitch black and the only outlet suitable for a nightlight was near the sink. This caused the sleeping area to be illuminated a too much. One of those very small night lights that are often found on blow dryers would be nice. Breakfast was meager - but they did have oranges and little sugar doughnuts. Also the obligatory waffle maker. One good note on breakfast was the syrup on the tables in a regular syrup container - nice not to have to mess with the little packages.

Room Tip: Higher floors would be best as noise travels easily.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Renovations are underway to better serve you, our valued guest. We're upgrading to the new Sleep to Dream Package by Choice Hotels. But no worries NO mess here. Come on in and see! Thank you for this feed back it helps us know where we can improve.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I usually look for discounts on better hotels before arriving, but this was at the end of a 12 hr drive, so we took it.

The room was clean, desk clerk friendly and helpful and they had a free cold breakfast, but we walked next door to Denney's. I thought the $85 price was high for the property and location.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bchgrl9
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Not sure why other reviews are negative,from Australia been travelling 4 weeks throughout USA and this would be one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Grounds clean, rooms spotless, pool was clean and warm, breakfast was great, lots of choices. Believe me we have stayed in some horrible motels on our trip so I know a good one when I see it.

Room Tip: On our trip have learnt to ask to see the rooms before commiting to stay and paying.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Wow thank you so much! We work hard every day to make everyone's stay with us as pleasant as possible. Your encouragement here means a lot to each and every staff member, Thanks Again.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Had to stay at this hotel for State Basketball. Never again will I do this, I would rather drive to Springs than have to stay here. Rooms weren't very clean, walls were paper thin, beds were horrible,rooms were HOT and smelled terrible.... and it had some painting done to the halls and door ways. The masking tape was STILL on the door jams and running down the lengths of the hallways and the carpets were filthly as if they were still painting. AND did I mention the train. Breakfast was horrible as well, PLUS they charged us $90 to stay in this dump. I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

We are sincerely sorry that you had such a bad experience at our hotel. Also we wish we would have been giving the opportunity to serve you better and rectify any and all of your discomfort. All at Sleep Inn Pueblo hope others will realize these problems are grossly exaggerated in this post for reasons undisclosed here.