“Our home for 10 days”

SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We spent 10 nights at the Pueblo Springhill with a newborn. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our every need. Everyone there, from the front desk to housekeeping to maintenance, did everything they could to make our stay wonderful. We had originally thought we would spend a few days in Colorado Springs and Denver during out stay in Colorado. We got comfortable at the Springhill and decided to stay there for our entire trip. My husband had to make an overnight trip home and was very comfortable feeling like he was leaving the baby and me with "family". Our room was quiet and there was no noise from the highway or other guests. If I had known how clean the laundry room was I could have packed a lot less clothing! Very good internet speeds also. From the first phone call to checkout, everything was wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear 2LITTLERR,

I am so happy to hear that you felt so comfortable with our hotel and staff! We appreciate hearing how satisfied you were with your stay, from beginning to end. I hope that when you return to the Pueblo area you will stay with us again, we always enjoy when our 'family' returns.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Newer hotel, very clean. Spacious rooms. Great service. Nice pool and exercise room. Beds were super comfy and the price was right. People in hall were loud- only reason we didn't give it a 5. Not hotels fault...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Christy B
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Christy B,

We appreciate you staying with us and I am so glad to hear that the hotel was able to accommodate you. It sounds like you enjoyed many amenities of the hotel. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This immaculate two room suite, with 2 TV's, office enviroment and couch exceeded my expectations back in December. The fitness room was also exactly what I needed, which included a few treadmills, dumbells up to 50lbs. and weight rack. This is in the Pueblo old downtown area with a lot of safe, historic walking so that you can visit some of the local shops and restaurants. The staff was also very friendly. Great hotel for a great price.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Marty F,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while visiting Pueblo. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and all of our amenities made you comfortable. I will pass on you commendation to my Team in all departments. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to having you as a guest again!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were making our way to Beaver Creek for the second time and decided to stop over in Pueblo at the SpringHill Suites there. It is easy to find and near a neat, revitalized downtown area of Pueblo, CO. It was nearing dark so we only ventured out a few blocks to find Shamrock Brewing Company. Great beers and food and everyone liked everything. We ventured home to Springhill Suites and everything was there that we needed. Clean room, sheets for the hide-a-bed, refrigerator, wifi, desk, two tvs, even advice and a Colorado map from the front desk area. My youngest swam in the pool which seemed very clean and uncrowded which was nice. We slept well and the next morning headed down for our breafast and local paper. Finally a shower, packed up and headed for the mountains. We will stay there for sure the next time through.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Longhorn91,

I am so glad our Hotel was able to provide everything your family needed while passing through Pueblo. Thank you for all of your kind words and we looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was the worse! Overrun with young children and sports teams. The hotel is right next to I-25 and railroad tracks. So if the constant commotion from kids and their parents allowing them to run wild in the hall, isn't bad enough you'll be awoken all night by trains and highway noise. The rooms were nice but I'd never stay here again. I was exhausted by the time I went home.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank CJ O
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear CJ O,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your experience about the SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown. You indicated in your review that parts of your stay were unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. As you mentioned in your post there were quite a few teams staying with the hotel as Pueblo was hosting the High School State Basketball Tournament. Respectfully we are not able to refuse service to teams. As a management we do everything in our control to work with parents/coaches to ensure efforts are taken to keep the noise levels at a minimum. In addition, our management team attempted to resolve the issue for you in the best possible way by reaching out to the rooms you were having issues with as well as upgrading you to our Corner Suite on the front side of the Hotel. I truly apologize if you were inconvenienced in any way by any noise related concerns. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night on business. Not only is this hotel in a great location and good proximity to downtown, the staff is really great. There were a bunch of families and small kids here for some hockey tournament but the staff did a fantastic job with cleaning up after them and keeping the breakfast bar stocked with enough food for everyone. I always stay here whenever I am in town so can't go wrong especially with their reasonable prices.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank WillM0316
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear WillM0316,

Thank you for your positive review. I am so glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable. As you mentioned the weekend you stayed there was a large tournament in towna nd the hotel can get very hectic. Ia m so glad to hear that the staff was able to measure up and please everyone. I will pass along this info to our staff! Thank you agian and I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Just an overnight stay during a long road trip for work. Easy to find just off the interstate. Check in was quick and staff very friendly and helpful. The room was well appointed with separate "living room" including couch, TV, desk and unit with fridge, MW & coffee maker. Internet access was a breeze and connection fast. The beds, pillows and bedding were very comfortable. I enjoyed a great nights rest! The room & bathroom were immaculate - I suspect this is a fairly new hotel. Breakfast in the morning was actually quite good! Great variety of substantial breakfast foods - nice seating area with tables. There is a bar in the lobby which may have been fun had I not been there on business. This hotel will be my "go-to" for any future business in that area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear TravelEverGreen,

I appreciate your positive review and perfect description of the hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel comfortable and enjoyable. We were built in 2008 and have definitely tried to maintain the property. We look forward to having you stay with us again on business, and for pleasure as well!