“Excellent Hotel...Great Stau”

SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This hotel looks brand new and is in a pretty nice location downtown. The rooms are super big and the check-in was fast, friendly, and efficient. They have a bar downstairs with evening happy hour specials. And the morning breakfast offerings were pretty good. You can't go wrong booking this hotel.

Overall, this is an excellent value for a downtown hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Hunwolf,
I appreciate you reviewing the hotel and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in Pueblo. We strive to offer the best product and quality for all of our guests. I would have to agree with you that we are a great option when booking in Pueblo! I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed here for business. I've stayed at other hotels in the area, and this by far ranks the best! The Pillows and bed were awesome for getting a good nights sleep. Breakfast bar was great, however would ha

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear martinsfam,
Thank you for taking time to review the hotel. I appreciate your feedback and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I know getting a good night’s rest is important when traveling for business and I happy to hear that you enjoyed the bed so much. I looked forward to having you stay with us again when returning to Pueblo!

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for my dad's memorial service. We had not been back to Pueblo in more than 15 years and staying downtown gave us a chance to experience the flavor of the city and enjoy its improvements. The staff was super friendly and helpful, always greeting us as we were on our way in and out. The room was very nice with a big window looking out over downtown. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. I do have to agree that my staff does an excellent job and they work very hard to make sure all our guests are happy. I will be sure you relay your positive feedback to them. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Pueblo.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is our favorite hotel to stay in for the Pueblo Chili Festival. The rooms are clean and spacious and feature multiple televisions. It is an easy walk to the festival from this hotel. The hotel staff is always friendly and parking is easy. The suites are modern. The Presidential Suite is especially nice. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Pueblo.

Room Tip: Any of the suites are nice, but if you have a bunch of people staying with you I would recommend the...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

We are so glad to hear that the SpringHill is your favorite hotel in Pueblo. It is a huge compliment since we know you have many choices when coming to town. The Chili Festival is a great time of year. We can’t wait to see you again next time!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very nice hotel & style. Nice rooms with comfortable beds. Excellent front desk that was very friendly and helpful. Good location. It is close to the interstate and the downtown area. My only complaint and it is minor, is that there was only one waffle iron. Waffles are always a popular choice so another waffle iron would be helpful. Waffles are only available on the weekend. There was a good choice for breakfast. I would recommend this hotel. We were here for two nights.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the suggestion. We actually thought it was a great idea and now have 2 waffle irons out for breakfast. Hope you come again soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I will defiantly be looking forward to staying at more SpringHill Suites the whole experience was great from the time of check in to the time of checking out.This hotel is very clean and nicely decorated the rooms are great I had a suite with a little tv living room area there was a divider wall dividing the bed from this area,Refrigerator and Microwave also in room with coffee maker and plenty of counter space very nice desk area for the business traveler all kinds of ports to plug in every gadget you have.The bathroom was a nice size and hot water on demand.
The breakfast area was the nicest I have seen in a very long time lots to pick from,They also have a bar that is open in the evening.Easy to get to off Interstate and lots of parking.I'm looking forward to my return trip...The staff are all GREAT..KUDOS TO THEM!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. All of our hard work is worth it when guests leave happy. We agree that our spacious rooms, free breakfast, and all the other great amenities we offer make for a pleasant stay. Thanks again and we can’t wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a clean nice hotel. Only a couple things..... No luggage carts which is inconvenient. A sandy dirt parking lot? Really? Plus had to call the hotel's outside number from my cell phone to reach the front desk. Sorta weird. Staff was nice enough

• Stayed: October 2013
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback helps us improve our daily operations. Please let us know on your next visit and we will be happy to assist you in finding one of the luggage carts we have here on property. Also, the hotel has fully paved parking all the way around the building. The dirt lot out front is typically used for overflow or trailers. We apologize if your phone was not functioning properly in your room. It has been noted and will be checked into. We hope to see you again soon!