SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown
$133
TripAdvisor
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge(Pueblo)
All reviewsfront deskthe river walksitting areaclose to downtowncarl's jrnice hotelworkout facilitynice bathroomfridge microwavetwo queen bedswaffleslots of parkingconvention centerindoor poolbathroom sinklate at nightbreakfast items
Reviewed April 30, 2013

From the minute I walked in the door I was greeted with a warm welcome and a smiling face. When the young lady noticed my cane, she gave me a suite close to the elevator. The room was wonderful; clean, quiet and a comfortable bed. Unfortunately I had to leave early on the mornings I was there so I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast. However, it smelled and looked delicious (I had to at least peek!). When I returned in the evenings it was usually quite late yet there was always someone at the desk to greet me with a smile. I would definitely recommend staying here and I know that I will again as well. I just hope that next time I have more time to enjoy the pool, the bar and the suite!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Joanne A
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Guests that leave with a smile on their face make our jobs worth it. My staff works very hard to make our guests feel comfortable and happy. Please come visit us again soon you can enjoy our breakfast.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed for a week while on a course. The hotel is very nice, clean and the staff is very friendly. Nice pool and exercise area. The first room I had was quite noisey from the windstorm, they let me move to 322 which was great. It is sheltered from the wind and the Interstate and was very quiet. This room is a king suite which is ideal for business travel with the seperate desk/couch area. The only "complaint" is I thought the breakfast sausage and ham at the "free" breakfast didn't taste very good to me. (bacon would be nice)
I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: 322 is quiet
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mikenbec

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your weeks stay at the hotel. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I found this little gem in downtown Pueblo, now I admit that the location is not ideal but the room and the layout makeup for any location problems. On the plus side there is a gas station with a convience store right next door, and it is located within walking distance of historic downtown and the riverwalk area. The layout of the room although small is very well layed out, and flows with ease. I like the seperation of living room area from the sleeping room area. The breakfast is very basic and lacks a little as it gets later in the day, also the attendant would stare at you as you showed up (I know he was just trying to do his job and keep the area stocked which he did very well) it is just a little offputting. The parking is real convient and right out front of the hotel. Dining is located less then 5 minutes away

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank heumanntouch
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location. As a valued guest your comments have been noted and will help us improve our daily operations.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed there accidently but what a great room, was supposed to stay at the hotel around the corner glad I booked this hotel . I can not say enough about the room,staff,breakfast,pool or exercise room will definitely be staying there again when in Pueblo extremely clean & the bed was very comfortable I also loved the walk in shower but you do have to request one .. had a pleasant stay .... I give thumb up to SpringHill Suites wont be disappointed in them would highly recommend see you next time Im traveling through...

Room Tip: I think anyroom with be a plus
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rosalie M
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is very important to us to exceed all guest expectations so the fact that we achieved that during your stay makes all our efforts worth it. It’s great news that an “accident” turned into a great situation and you enjoyed the comforts that the SpringHill Suites offers. See you on your next trip into town.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I spent the night at the SpringHill Suites Downtown. We had a very pleasant stay!
The hotel is located right off 1st street (downtown), and it is very modern. The staff is very friendly. The bedroom was great!! The hot tub was nice, the indoor pool was a little too cold to our taste. The breakfast made up for it!!! :)
We would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay in Pueblo!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Audrey D

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take great pride in guest satisfaction so we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come visit again soon!