SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown
$118
$109
La Quinta
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$80
$94
$125
$76
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskthe river walksitting areaclose to downtowncarl's jrnice hotelworkout facilitynice bathroomfridge microwavetwo queen bedswaffleslots of parkingconvention centerindoor poolbathroom sinklate at nightbreakfast items
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We've been staying at the SpringHill suites roughly monthly since they opened in Pueblo. Pueblo often has shortages of hotel space, so I had been hoping for a hotel like this to open up in the town. The hotel is clean, the workout room is nice with plenty of space between the machines, the breakfasts are good, and the hotel is next to the convention center and river walk. It's reasonably quiet given its downtown location, and we love have the modern stylings and large rooms. The best thing about the hotel is the staff -- we've always been greeted warmly and made to feel welcome. One day, I hadn't made my on-line reservation properly, and there was a show in town that had booked the SpringHill Suites and pretty much every room in town. In the face of my error, the person at the desk took a lot of time on our behalf, calling every hotel in town, and finally found us pretty much the last room in town, at a competing hotel. I didn't expect that extra measure of service, but was very impressed that it was offered to me. In general, our family loves staying staying here, and I'm very pleased this hotel opened up in Pueblo!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

We are thrilled to hear that you love the hotel. Happy guests make our day. I agree, my team does a great job and they all work very hard. Comments like these make all of us motivated to continue to provide exceptional service.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Rooms are very clean, laundry room was sufficient, front desk clerk was extremely friendly and caring. Only disappointment was the bar. The bar was to be open on a Saturday night until 11p the bartender stated since no one was there we was closing and it was only 8p. I was put out that we were considered "no one" I even heard the front desk clean tell him he needed to remain open because we were still there. I totally ignored her. She did apologize for his lack of work ethics.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charlienohio

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is imperative to us that each guest feels special and welcomed. We sincerely apologize if you did find this to be your experience. We are constantly working on training and improving our performance. Please come visit us again, your next drink will be on us!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night while passing through Pueblo. I booked this hotel based on reviews from Tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. The lobby is gorgeous and very inviting. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We stayed in a double Queen suite and were very pleased with our room. Our room was nicely updated and clean. It had a small living area with a sofa (with pull out bed) and also had a refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast the next morning was very nice. The free buffet included plenty of hot proteins as well as your standard carb choices and fruit. We will definitely stay at Springhill Suites the next time we are in Pueblo.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank abclem

Thank you for the great feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and all the great things the hotel has to offer. We agree, the free morning breakfast is a great start to the day! We can’t wait to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

For my honorary stepson's wedding night on 12/15/12, we reserved a room for him and his beautiful bride to stay at before leaving on a week long Honeymoon that they had saved all year to be able to take. I went into Springhill the day after making the reservations and gave them my credit card for the room charges and any other charges that the happy couple might like to make. Today 12/19/12 I get a call from Vick at Springhill saying sorry your credit card wasn't properly swiped and they had to charge the groom's credit card for their stay and that the money will not be refunded on his card for 2 more days. On the sixth and final day of their honeymoon the money should be returned to his card?? Then all Vick has to say is "Sorry the girl that took your credit card wasn't properly trained"? Thanks a lot Springhill for ruining our gift and marring a newly wed's honeymoon.

I wouldn't trust Springhill Suites for any important or big event again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DianahWaite

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for the inconvenience and any issues this may have caused the newlyweds on their honeymoon. We have since retained the staff and brought this issue to their attention. We continue to strive to exceed all guest expectations. Your comments help us to reach this goal. Thank you.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We dropped in on a Friday afternoon on a leisure trip through the state on a long weekend. Lobby staff was welcoming and efficient. The room was great – nice layout with the middle area and its own TV. We walked around the convention center next door and did the full length of the river walk before heading out for dinner in town. The hotel was well insulated and we never heard any traffic noise even though we were conveniently located near the highway. Breakfast the next morning was great – the staff was on top of restocking and cleaning the buffet and kept the eating area tidy despite the number of people moving through that morning. I would definitely go back to Pueblo for another visit and would return to Marriott’s Springhill Suites!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom G
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. It’s great to know that all of our efforts are being noticed. Please come and visit again soon!