“Outstanding stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stayed here in holiday inn express and it was wonderful! The people that work here were very helpful and friendly. Cinderella was great she prepared the breakfast and was very Pleasant, she not only kept the food stocked and warm but made sure that everyone's breakfast needs were met. Thank you Cinderella for the wonderful service!!!!

God bless you

Jessica and Lydia

• Stayed: August 2014
mel o, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

We want to thank you for the great review and happy that your stay was very pleasant. We make sure our guest are well taken care of and from your words, I can see Cinderella made sure all of your needs were met. I will pass the message to the staff and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our stay was great from the bed to the pillows. The breakfast was good however Cinderella was the best part. She saw to our requests of the orange juice being empty. She was/is a great person even God blessing the rest of our trip. We will stay here again if for no other reason. People are what make a stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

I will like to thank you for including us on you vacation trip. Guest like you deserve the best treatment. I am glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and that you enjoy our new pillows. Please visit us on your next trip to Pueblo. I take pride on my staff and I am glad to hear they are taken good care of our guest.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have family that live in Pueblo and come down for the weekend from time to time to visit. We enjoyed the hotel, Jannah and all of the staff were friendly, efficient, helpful. Every staff member greeted us and asked us how are stay was. The breakfast was hot and good. The pool was clean. The rooms were very nice. The best part was we were able to bring our dog Dino. We will stay here again on our next visit. Thanks Jeff and Jennifer Seib and family

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor with a room facing the back of the hotel and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

I am glad we are a pet friendly hotel, I love to see families enjoy their stay with their pets. Thank you for the fantastic review. All of our staff are friendly and want the best for our guests. I will let Jannah know that her friendly personality is what makes guest like you come see us over and over again

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The breakfast was great, but Cinderella was amazing. Her pleasant attitude and the caring way she served the patrons was impressive. She went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my meal every morning. She took the time to personally greet each customer and find out if she could get them anything else.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Here at Holiday Inn Express & Suites we take pride in our staff. We make sure guest like yourself are recognized and remember. Cinderella is one of my top employee for always taking care of our guest and letting them know she is there to meet their needs. Thank You for recognizing her and giving a great review. Please come back soon to see us!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Holiday Inn Pueblo was a great place to spend the evening. The breakfast items were fresh and hot. The pool was clean and in good shape. The room we reserved was clean and well stocked with towels, coffee, soap, etc. Nice TVs, and the furniture seemed to be newer. Very quiet. AC works great!
The only minor negative was that when walking in through the front, there is a smoking area right outside the door, and there were a couple employees out there smoking. I don't have a problem at all with smokers, but I would think they could have another designated area further away from the front door so that you are not walking through the smoke.
Nice place, would definitely stay there again!!

Room Tip: You may want to choose a room on the west side of hotel as the highway is located on the east side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank hopplegrommet
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear hoppelgrommet,
Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to comment on our hotel. We are pleased to know your stay was everything you expected and more. I also recognize your concerns regarding the smoking area outside and I will make sure they get forwarded to the right people. Come see us again soon!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This hotel definitely met our expectations! The customer service was exceptional. Both the front desk help and the breakfast room employee, Cinderella, provided outstanding service and went above and beyond to make sure our vacation experience with 2 very young little girls went very well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: The double queen room at this hotel is perfect for traveling families with plenty of extra room allo...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tara M

Dear Tara M,
Your comments on our hotel have been very helpful and your feedback is much appreciated. Knowing that we met your expectations for a family trip is very rewarding and we welcome the chance to see you here again!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was very pleased with my breakfast, but it had more to with how I was treated by Cinderella. I just came off of a 24 hr work day & the breakfast at the hotel wasn't for another half hour. Cinderella said that she hopes she doesn't let me down when I inquired about the time of breakfast. I told her that I came off that 24 hr shift. & that I was debating about going to sleep or waiting for breakfast. I left & she hunted me down to give me a couple of plates of food! So impressed I wasted no time going trip advisor to write a review giving accolades to Cinderella. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank JefMohr

Dear JefMohr,
Its so wonderful to hear that your stay was wonderful and that one of our staff went above and beyond to help you out! We will make sure they get the recognition they deserve and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Pueblo!