“Great atmosphere and friendly staff!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The common areas were beautiful and well kept. Our room was great. The full breakfast was great and I appreciated all of the options. Once again we were not disappointed by the Holiday Inn express chain.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest, We are so happy to hear that you found the value at the Holiday Inn Express, we are glad that you were satsified with your room and location. On behalf of our staff and management team we would like to thank you for your feedback as this helps us to be better.We look foward to your stay with us!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North

Reviewed October 7, 2013

All Holiday Inn Expresses offer a full breakfast in the morning. But this one has a cook with a great personality. She talks to the visitors and really likes them. I think she is great. She fits in with the rest of the Hotel. All of which was great!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest, we are so happy to hear the Holiday Inn Express in Pueblo was everything you expected and more! We are glad that you were satisfied with your stay. On behalf of our staff and Management team we would like to thank you for your kind words. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel was in great shape. Our room was clean as a whistle upon arrival. The staff was helpful with every request - a definite plus for this property. The room was oddly spacious yet poorly configured. Entering the room, there is a large empty area - where I bet the bar/coffee/fridge package should be - perhaps this franchisee did not order that unit. The a vast open area before reaching the bed - which was close to the window. Two couples could dance easily in this empty area. Next to the wall was a tiny round table with the coffee maker and cups. Completely inadequate for the task. Then, across the room and cluttered in the corner, was the work area with a large desk chair - which was in the way between the desk and the bed. Also, given all the wasted space in the room - that bathroom was very small. There was no fridge or microwave. However - looking past the strange layout - the pluses were many. First and foremost, the hotel and room were clean, the staff was spectacular, the location convenient. I would stay here again. We were in a room next to the laundry chute (ended in 23) - perhaps that led to the odd configuration -we saw no other rooms.

Room Tip: Consider avoiding the "23" line. If you need a fridge or microwave, better ask for a room...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JAMES O

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your positive comments about the Holiday Inn Express. Our staff takes great pride in our customer service, so we appreciate all feedback and or comment as this helps us to do better. Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. Our focus is 100% on guest satisfaction. We look forward to your next trip to Pueblo Colorado.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Clean, comfortable, and a good bed. Throw in a good breakfast, and you have a chain you can count on for a good experience. We travel all around, and fortunately, this chain is everywhere and is reliable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments concerning your stay, Its rewarding for me to hear you had an opportunity to experience our comfortable beds and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look foward to your future stay with us here in Pueblo C.O.

Roxanne GIlbert

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our family has stayed at many Holiday Inn Express Hotels, and this was by far our best experience. The breakfast experience was exactly as it should be. Cinderella was our hostess for breakfast and she had everything available and hot - nothing had run out, treated our kids like friends, and made us all feel truly happy to be there. She should be training all of the Holiday Inn Express breakfast employees, as she is by far the best at her position from Texas to Colorado to Wyoming to Nevada, to California - all states where we have stayed at Holiday Inn Express Hotels.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments concerning your stay, It's rewarding for me to hear you had an opportunity to experience our friendly staff members and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Cinderella appreciates being recognized for her work. Please tell your friends and family so we can be the best kept surprise in Pueblo C.O. We look forward to your next visit.

Guest Services Mananger
Roxanne GIlbert

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Traveling down for the night after seeing Pikes Peak in early Sept, 2013. The people there were so very friendly and the rooms nice, clean, with everything we needed and reasonably priced. But the best part was in the morning. The young lady there that served the breakfast was so nice, friendly and informative about all the sights we were preparing to see that day. She helped us plan our day at Mesa Verde National Park and, based on her guidance, we had a wonderful time. If you are going this way, Pueblo is the perfect stop. Also, a great steak at Texas Roadhouse.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Holiday Inn Exp... A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments concerning your stay. Its rewarding for me to hear you had an opportunity to experience our friendly staff members and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience, They always appreciate being recognized we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

As a platinum member of IHG, and frequent traveler, I often stay at IHG hotels (Holiday Inn's) and usually find the satisfactory. This time is was different, and I checked out and went to another hotel... (which I have only done a couple of times in the past ten years).

With almost 500 thousand IHG hotel points, they did not acknowledge my Platinum status, nor offer me the usual water and/or snack bag.
Scheduled for a two night stay, and the next morning the bill was under my door. Odd. Went to front desk and they said, oops, the bill was for another guest.
Probably the most important factor was the mind-numbing SLOW internet service. I've never experienced it this bad. I clicked on my email, took a shower, got dressed and the email was just loading up. After an hour of this, I realized I couldn't work in my room... Good news is there was a restaurant and bar very close so I got to have a couple cocktails.
(If you read my reviews you will see that I rarely ever complain!)

Room Tip: don't stay here if you need internet!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AskDickWagner1

Thank you Dick for completing a review of Our Hotel, As a Platinum member of our IHG Rewards Club you certainly spend a great deal of time on the road, and I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share experience with us. I want to apologize for the not up to par experience you had during your stay with us specifically with our internet speed. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve our hotel. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again.