“Consistently good food”
Review of Thai Mini Cafe

Thai Mini Cafe
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We always stop here when passing through Poncha Springs.
My daughter lived in Surin,Thailand and this is her favorite place to get authentic Green Papaya Salad.
My grandson loves the chicken Pad Thai.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Delicious green curry with chicken.I've driven by this place many times on my to and from Monarch Ski Area, glad I stopped this time. Prices seem high ($13) for the area, but the food was so good it made up for it.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Good food, good service; we had red curry, green curry, and seafood basil; all were good. Small, local restaurant, casual, clean.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I'll admit we were skeptical about the Mini Thai Cafe, simply based on the location. We love Thai food, so we rolled the dice and it was a win! What a surprise! They'll add spice if you ask for some heat, and everything we had was delicious!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

This food is every bit as good as any of the Thai food I have eaten in Thailand. The people are friendly and the place is clean. If you like Thai food I highly recommend The Thai Mini Cafe.