“New Year's Eve”
Review of Thai Mini Cafe

Thai Mini Cafe
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Delicious green curry with chicken.I've driven by this place many times on my to and from Monarch Ski Area, glad I stopped this time. Prices seem high ($13) for the area, but the food was so good it made up for it.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Good food, good service; we had red curry, green curry, and seafood basil; all were good. Small, local restaurant, casual, clean.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I'll admit we were skeptical about the Mini Thai Cafe, simply based on the location. We love Thai food, so we rolled the dice and it was a win! What a surprise! They'll add spice if you ask for some heat, and everything we had was delicious!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 23, 2017

This food is every bit as good as any of the Thai food I have eaten in Thailand. The people are friendly and the place is clean. If you like Thai food I highly recommend The Thai Mini Cafe.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

We don't eat here as often as I would like. My husband does not like Thai food for some reason, but for me, this place is excellent. So most of the time I get Pad Tai to go. The last time I noticed they have Tom Ka Gai (?spelling). Got some to go and it was in a huge to go cup. I ate that for three days as well as my left over Pad Tai.

They use fresh ingredients and make everything fresh.

I can't say enough about the owners and workers. They are exceeding friendly and courteous. Tell them how "hot" you want your order and they will accommodate.

For those who order American food at a Thai restaurant, why would you do that? Do you head out to a steak place and order fish? Or go to a German restaurant and expect fine French cuisine? It is an authentic Thai restaurant so order that yummy, fresh, spicy Thai food.

And I do have to admit, it looks like a dive from the outside, but don't be a snob and let that stop you from enjoying a delicious meal. Go and be rewarded with friendly owners and wonderful food.

Date of visit: November 2016