“Great Thai Food!”
Review of Thai Mini Cafe

Thai Mini Cafe
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I'll admit we were skeptical about the Mini Thai Cafe, simply based on the location. We love Thai food, so we rolled the dice and it was a win! What a surprise! They'll add spice if you ask for some heat, and everything we had was delicious!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

This food is every bit as good as any of the Thai food I have eaten in Thailand. The people are friendly and the place is clean. If you like Thai food I highly recommend The Thai Mini Cafe.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

We don't eat here as often as I would like. My husband does not like Thai food for some reason, but for me, this place is excellent. So most of the time I get Pad Tai to go. The last time I noticed they have Tom Ka Gai (?spelling). Got some to go and it was in a huge to go cup. I ate that for three days as well as my left over Pad Tai.

They use fresh ingredients and make everything fresh.

I can't say enough about the owners and workers. They are exceeding friendly and courteous. Tell them how "hot" you want your order and they will accommodate.

For those who order American food at a Thai restaurant, why would you do that? Do you head out to a steak place and order fish? Or go to a German restaurant and expect fine French cuisine? It is an authentic Thai restaurant so order that yummy, fresh, spicy Thai food.

And I do have to admit, it looks like a dive from the outside, but don't be a snob and let that stop you from enjoying a delicious meal. Go and be rewarded with friendly owners and wonderful food.

1  Thank Monica1049
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I'll admit it, I'm not much of an adventurous eater (definitely not a foodie) but the offerings at the Thai Minh were amazing. A buddy of mine suggested the restaurant while on a short road trip adventure. I have to admit that when he said a Thai place in Poncha Springs I was skeptical. Always great to be proven wrong - our appetizers and main courses were all delicious. Don't miss this gem.

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Great place, slightly out of the way, but SO very worth it! Staff was friendly and great about explaining the dishes. We started with egg rolls, which were the best I have ever had. I had the Pad Thai that was fantastic. My husband had sweet and sour chicken. He was given the choice of hot. "American hot or Thai hot". :) He chose Thai hot, and the hot sauce was spicy with a great flavor. The dinner was so good that I ordered Pho with beef for dinner tomorrow. We will go back!!! I am just sorry that we hadn't gone there before!