“Charming Place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Poncha Springs
Rocky Mountain Lodge
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Poncha Springs
Prague, Czech Republic
“Charming Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

My stay was perfect . Motel was clean and well kept. I enjoyed the atmosphere and service there.
I will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank tomw17
, Manager at Rocky Mountain Lodge, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Lodge! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our property. We loved having you here and are always welcome again! We hope to see you soon and safe travels!

Please keep us in mind with recommendations to family and friends - being a small, family owned business we take pride in our business - many costumers stay here due to word of mouth recommendations. Once again, I'd like to thank you for reviewing our Motel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was really quite and peaceful. The rooms were fresh and very clean. The owner was super nice too. It was a nice get away from the city. The scenery was really nice also. I went on a hike in St. Elmo, Monarch and went to Mount Princeton, this little hotel was perfect for all my destinations. I will certainly be staying here again! Thanks for a great stay!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Armnhammer884
, Owner at Rocky Mountain Lodge, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Lodge! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our property. We loved having you here and are always welcome again! We hope to see you soon!

Tamworth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed in poncho springs for one night on our way to Colorado springs. We loved the atmosphere of the lodge and the reasonable price of the room. The rooms were a little small but we did have four adults in the room so it was a reasonable size for that. The Mexican restaurant across the street was fantastic and highly recommended! Salida is just down the road for necessities! All in all I would recommend poncha springs rocky mt lodge for the colorado atmosphere!

• Stayed September 2011
3 Thank Kateclaire
Rockymountainlodge, Manager at Rocky Mountain Lodge, responded to this review, April 11, 2012

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Very clean hotel. Great customer service with lots of local information brochures. Not far from any tourist attractions. I really enjoyed my stay there and will go there again next time I go to Monarch!

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank RancheroGurl
Rockymountainlodge, Manager at Rocky Mountain Lodge, responded to this review, March 15, 2012

Denver, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

When it comes to lodging accomidations in the Salida area, I've never been satisfied. At $50/night I was frightened but this was the best room I've had in the region. I live in Denver and enjoy skiing Monarch for a change when the snow is right. The floor is laminate wood, the bed is firm but not obviously worn, the room had no noticeable odor, the bathroom appeared remodeled, the towels were upgraded and the place generally clean. My only complaint was the lobby reeked of cigarettes and the provided toiletries were gender-specific. I will stay there every time I visit the area from now on.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

I stayed at Rocky Mountain Lodge around Christmas time and my room there was just perfect. I had 2 double beds, a kitchenette that was complete with dishes and cookware and a very nice bathroom. The room was very clean and everything in it was obviously well-kept and well thought out. The microwave was set above the stove just like at home! I was also very impressed with the amenities in the bath. This hotel went above and beyond. There was toothpaste and a razor in addition to the normal shampoo, conditioner and lotion. I would recommend this lodge to my family and friends hands down and I will definitely stay there again. It was moderately priced and worth every penny of it!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Shawnee, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

My husband and I were on our way to Breckenridge to see our son after a day of riding the train at Charma, New Mexico and we had thought we would stay at Alamosa, but there were no rooms there so we drove on to Poncha Springs, Co. and rented a room at the Rocky Mountain Lodge. To our surprise the rooms were very nice. Very clean and comfortable and lots of free samples. Great coffee. I would highly recommend this Inn. We will stay there again. Much better than big guys

Room Tip: Great value and very clean.