“Good Mexican Food in Salida”
Review of Los Girasoles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Girasoles
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This restaurant did move a few minutes down the road to Salida. Very good Mexican food. Good fresh salsa. I had the beef fajitas and they were excellent. My wife had the vegetarian burrito and enjoyed it. Will definitely go back. Give it a try.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Excellent mexican food, family restaurant. Recently moved 7 miles East into Salida. Took the same great menu and staff to a larger location. They also have everything available for take-out.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Visiting Salida CO on business from Houston TX. Went for the "authentic" instead of the Tex-Mex I love and am so used to. Their chicken taquitos are to die for. I had them with their pico de gallo and homemade salsa, which is also killer!! The restaurant apparently recently moved to a new location on Hwy 50 in Salida (near Walmart). Extensive menu - moderately priced! Booyah!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2012
1  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed April 28, 2012

OMG! Where do I start. Umm Ok how bout salsa? Thee BEST salsa on the planet!
I live 3 hrs away and we always bring mason jars to fill up and take home. That's how yummy it is!

Generally me and a friend go on vaca trips in that area and Los Girasoles is part of the activity list we generally stay 20 min away. It is not uncommon for a 3 day trip to eat there twice. Oh, my goodenss I am drooling just thinking about your yummy food. Looking forward to seeing you in the summer!

Date of visit: June 2011
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We had dinner at Los girasoles in September 2011. We were pleased with the service, food, atmosphere and price! The best enchiladas and corn chips and salsa I have ever had! Will definitely recommend and go back!