“Class”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Kildare, Ireland
“Class”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Excellent food served with civility, knowledge and care.Wine selection very good and more than fairly priced.A must visit restaurant. Superb value for money which makes the others look extremely expensive.

• Visited August 2013

“Amazing food”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a gorgeous meal with my family a few weeks back. The garlic mushrooms are to die for and the steak was cooked to perfection. Everyone needs to dine here. Can't wait to return. Compliments must also be given to the chocolate cake. Lovely atmosphere

Visited July 2013
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Totally unexpected, seek this place out..”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The day before we had sat outside the pub opposite, looking across unaware of this hidden gem. Checking on trip advisor the next day, this place stood out so we called in and booked a table.
Wonderful food, lovely atmosphere,with great service and great value, we could not fault it.

• Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“A hidden gem, seriously”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I regularly visit this restaurant because the food is consistently excellent accompanied by the nicest selection of wines I have ever seen, and importantly excellent value for money. Highly recommended for food lovers.

• Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Wow”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

When we came in first I was expecting a place with pre made sandwiches and average pastry.I couldn't be more wrong.On that day in this place I had the most amazing breakfast/early lunch of my life.the mushroom baguettes were just perfect!I tried to make similar ones at home the other day and failed so badly.they are one of their kind,fresh and crispy with perfectly cooked and seasoned mushrooms on top.I believe they were made by the owner and I could taste his passion for food in every bite I took.Unreal!

• Visited February 2013