“Totally unexpected, seek this place out..”
Review of Canal Walk Cafe & Restaurant - CLOSED

Canal Walk Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The day before we had sat outside the pub opposite, looking across unaware of this hidden gem. Checking on trip advisor the next day, this place stood out so we called in and booked a table.
Wonderful food, lovely atmosphere,with great service and great value, we could not fault it.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I regularly visit this restaurant because the food is consistently excellent accompanied by the nicest selection of wines I have ever seen, and importantly excellent value for money. Highly recommended for food lovers.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

When we came in first I was expecting a place with pre made sandwiches and average pastry.I couldn't be more wrong.On that day in this place I had the most amazing breakfast/early lunch of my life.the mushroom baguettes were just perfect!I tried to make similar ones at home the other day and failed so badly.they are one of their kind,fresh and crispy with perfectly cooked and seasoned mushrooms on top.I believe they were made by the owner and I could taste his passion for food in every bite I took.Unreal!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just beautiful. Wonderful food prepared with flair. Wish this place was nearby
We were all so pleased with our food. Wish it was nearby.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife brought me here one Saturday night after she had been in it with friends. All I can was that each course was excellent and the service brilliant too. Lovely ambience and the owner was charming - cannot recommend it highly enough! And also great value!