“Ok maybe try breakfast someday”
Review of Nana's Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nana's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We tried having lunch and even the mild chili seemed too strong. They offer Chili on most everything. We wanted to try one of their cinnamon rolls and they were out. Maybe someday we will try breakfast and see how that goes.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

The people are very nice, but the food: It's not my type of diner. It sure is a hole in the wall and no expectations there. But I got tea as a drink and there was something floating all over it. I got water and there was stuff floating in it. EEW!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Nana's kitchen resides in the very location where a great multitude of other very smiliar eateries have lived, and swiftly closed down. With this being said, the food is not worth going out of your way for, as I haven't even tried it. As aforementioned, however, the previous eateries in that same location, although under diferent names, were all identicle in cuisine. I was never impressed.

1  Thank Conner V
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We were looking for a good breakfast and had been told to try Nana's. The service was awful, the restaurant filthy, and the food was overpriced with very little taste. I don't know how you mess up a breakfast of eggs, bacon, home fries and toast but they managed to do it. I left most of the food on my plate.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

We went there hoping their hype was true -- just home cooking. Not sure whose home. Our 5-year-old's pancake came out raw in the middle and when we sent it back they deliberately burnt the next one to a crisp. We were afraid to send it back the 3rd time because if they were that spiteful they would have probably spit in it next. The biscuits and gravy were horrible. The biscuits were flat and cold and definitely not made fresh there and the gravy was atrocious. So expensive and so disappointing. The small town Mom and Pop charm was ruined by the poor culinary skills. On one bright note, the wait staff was very cheerful and personable.