“Frankie's Too, is too Sticky for me”

Frankie's Too Incorporated
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Peyton
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Went for our family annual Christmas Eve drink.. the table was so sticky after the waiter cleaned it that i left some poncho hair as a permanent fixture for all to remember..
I had a Pomagrante Margarita that tasted like a water with a splash of Cranberry..
I have never been a fan of Frankie's food due to most items being too greasy for me..but now i am not a fan of the drinks either.

There are newer reviews for Frankie's Too Incorporated

Reviewed November 22, 2011

The service is generally good at Frankie's too and the menu has more variety than you might expect. I've eaten lunch here many times and they're very easy going about friends sitting and visiting for a long time. I would've rated the restaurant a little higher but the cooking can be hit-and-miss depending on who is in the kitchen. Check out their website for entertainment and special events.