“Not so good”

The Creekview Grill
Ranked #13 of 20 Restaurants in Peyton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Olay for a beer after a round of golf, but the restaurant has never been able to sustain any consistancy. Every once in a while they get a cook who knows what they're doing, but most of the time it is "not so good."

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We visited this week after walking by and seeing a stack of menu's near their door. I found my club sandwich was good but the appetizier we ordered was not so good. We chose to sit outside and after we ate when there were no drink refills or a bill and after waiting for 10 minutes decided to go inside find someone pay and leave. I am dissapointed on the service and the fact that the menu's at the door had WH residents 10% discount with an ID. I had my ID and was told they didn't know what I was talking about so NO. I offered to show them the stack of menu's with the stated discount incase they might be out of date but they declined . The manager or who ever continued talking to someone else . So we paid and left. I don't plan to be back or recommend it.
Since we were not regular customers they didn't seem to care.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Very clean, fun, and delicious to eat here! I love the convenience of living around the corner from it, and the drinks are great! the prices aren't all that scary, its a golf club environment, without the snobby people.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

The Creekview Grill is located at the Antler Creek Golf Course and the restaurant is open to the public. They have a fairly standard menu with burgers, sandwiches, and salads. I believe they offer more items at dinner but, truthfully, I only ever go there for lunch. The view over the golf course is pretty and the setting is casual. The really great thing is that they aren't generally busy or crowded so they don't rush you through your meal - they seem perfectly happy to let you enjoy a leisurely visit with a friend over your meal.