“Authentic and truly Indian restaurant”
Review of Ruchii, The Taste

Ruchii, The Taste
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruchii, The Taste is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Blackrock
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Been to so many Indian restaurants in Ireland, but none can be as truly said to be the best authentic Indian restaurant as Ruchi .

Being a vegetarian ,its hard to find choice. In Ruchi we have traditional Indian vegetarian dishes, so palatable and reminds you of home . All the food is so nicely presented .
Family friendly and professional service .
If you have not eaten so far in this restaurant you are definitely missing some spice and taste of India .

2  Thank sudhir i
vicky m, Manager at Ruchii, The Taste, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2018

Dear sudhir i

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time you've spared to share your Ruchii The Taste Blackrock experience with us, feedback is key to us as a hospitality business as it allows us to move forward and develop so that we can create enhanced experiences for our guests.

Your excellent views regarding the Ruchii The Taste entire Ruchii team who of course expressed their sincere thanks.

We hope to welcome you once again in the near future to Ruchii The Taste in Blackrock, Co Dublin.

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

I have never imagined that I will be writing a review about an Indian restaurant in Dublin given all my family and friends know I never prefer to eat out Indian because it never reminds me of India and sadly my experience was always it's never authentic, more over I cook better food than many of the restaurants. But something drastically changed my thinking today after dining at Ruchi Indian restaurant in Blackrock, County Dublin.

Coming from foodie Indian family and a flair to cook I can confidently say Ruchi's food comes very close to quality home cooked authentic Indian food. Finding this restaurant was truly like finding an oasis in the desert - chefs unpretentious style is presented in every morsel of food and passion to bring tantalizing dishes from its simple menu, its excellent hosts and of course the high quality of the food - the list of superlatives are endless.

The usual 'Irish indian restaurant' that litter the streets of Dublin need to take note and replace the 100 page menu with proper food. This is the only Indian Restaurant for me now.

My wife summed up the experience very well when she said the food was obviouly lovingly cooked. We cannot wait to go back there. Highly recommend.

4  Thank Sopiwala

Dear Sopiwala

Reviewed December 23, 2018

wonderful experience. Highly recommended. The smell of genuine Indian spices as you walk up the stairs and a wonderful welcome of the hosts promise something special. We were not disappointed. Fantastic food creatively presented but the taste is what counts. Each flavour is separated out before being followed by others . (I know I know: I am not a food writer)

Dear John W

Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Visited here with family and friends and everything was fantastic. We all tried something different from the menu and no one was disappointed. Taste, presentation and portion size were all perfect. The service was second to none with us never having to wait for drinks or our food. Also with the Head chef / Owner Sateesh coming around to all the tables after was a beautiful personal touch. I wish them the very best of success. We will be back.

1  Thank francisf661
Murali Krishna S, Team Ruchii at Ruchii, The Taste, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2018

Dear francisf661,

We are delighted to learn that your family and friends have enjoyed and relished the “Dining Experience” at Ruchii, The Taste.

At Ruchii, we endeavour to enhance the magic of Indian Cuisine by good team work - both on the front and in the kitchen.

We are looking forward to receiving you again at Ruchii, Blackrock

Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for the first time this evening. There were 10 of us. We all had a beautiful meal , excellent staff and loved the fact that the chef sateesh came out to talk to every table and make sure everyone was enjoying their food. I would highly recommend this restaurant and we will certainly be returning.

Dear Barbara C,

Thanks for a review.

We, at Ruchii aim to provide our guests a fine dining experience in a casual atmosphere - thereby getting the best of both worlds.

“The fine art of Tasty food”

We look forward to your next visit to Ruchii, Blackrock.