“Snowmobiling fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aspen Canyon Ranch

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Aspen Canyon Ranch
Boca Raton, Florida
“Snowmobiling fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband, 4 yr old son and I went snowmobiling in Aspen Canyon Ranch last week. It was a great trip that was both adventurous and relaxing! Rod picked us up in Breckenridge. He was courteous and made great conversation. Once we arrived, Matt was an awesome guide! It was just the 3 of us. He led us through the mountains, took our pictures, helped around tuff turns and let us zoom around. He knows the mountains very well. Rod took us back to Breck. There was a beautiful sunset coming over the mountains. He stopped to take our pictures and even offered to take us to the store due to the heavy traffic rolling into town. We will definitely be back again!! It was a great experience ;)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Rockford, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had a fantastic day of snowmobiling at the Ranch. From the very first phone call with Rod this morning before he picked me and my father in law up til he dropped us off, everything was top notch. Rod was the consumate tour guide on way out to the ranch and on the way back. Even asked if we needed to stop any where along the way to grab some beer or other necessitites. Greeat guy! I will be planning a trip next summer to go flyfishing with this guy. Make sure you get the yoga going so my wife has something to do! The snowmobiling was excellent. Rod told us that we had the trails to ourselves and that we had the best guide in the area. Matt did not disappoint. I am used to riding groomed trails in the midwest so I was looking for something challenging and a lot of powder. Matt delivered! He was patient with us and I learned a lot. Definitely recommend riding with this guy anytime. Hopefully next time I'm out here we have more powder. But we had the trails to ourselves so it was amazing riding. Matt, if I make it out this summer to fish with Rod, I will definitely take a few days to go rafting with you. Thanks guys for making it a great day!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Josh L
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have a corporate event every year in Breckenridge. We snowmobile at Aspen Canyon Ranch. It is always safe, exciting, and everyone that works there is super helpful. The trails are beautiful and the equipment is top notch. Every year I am fortunate enough to get the same guide, Ryan Wiese. He is awesome. He also guides me in the summer on Clear Creek Rafting. If you get the chance, ask for Ryan. He makes the trip that much better! Thanks Ryan and Aspen Canyon Ranch!
-Ken Mercer

Room Tip: Ask for Ryan Wiese
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We went snowmobiling on Christmas Eve it was a great time our guide Dylan was great!!!!from start to finish we had a blast it was the best time of our trip and if we ever go back we will be seeing these guys again.while we were snowmobiling a storm came through dumping a lot of snow that's when we met rod and he was our driver to bring us back to Breckinridge he was a amazing driver. Rod was very calm with all the snow on the ground thanks to rod we made our dinner reservation on time. 2 very big assets to the Aspen Ranch! Thanks for all your hostility even at the beautiful ranch with your fire going and playful puppies I recommend this place and I can't wait to return :-)

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I highly recommend Aspen Canyon Ranch for snowmobiling...
My husband and I had a 2-hour guided tour with Josh, and what an incredible ride it was! From the trails that go through the tall snow covered trees to the open area where we got to ride around as fast as we wanted... The location is away from town, which makes it less commercial and more about the fun! Thank you Josh for giving us a ride to remember for years to come - you were an awesome tour guide! We will come see you the next time we are in town...

Room Tip: Book this tour through your hotel, and they have a bus that will bring you to and from the location.
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We signed up for a 2-hour snowmobiling adventure on Christmas Eve. We were told the tour would start at 11 and we'd need to be there 30 minutes early to do paperwork and get set up with equipment. We arrived on schedule and got set up. Then...we waited...and waited...

Apparently, there was another group scheduled to be on the tour with us. They strolled in about 11:15 and argued about a cancellation for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, we were left sitting...and waiting...Finally, at about noon we were getting on the snowmobiles for what we thought would be a 2-hour adventure. Wrong. The total tour was about 1 hour 25 minutes. All we did was follow the tour guide in a single-file line for 1.25 hours on paths.

We never had the opportunity to "romp in fresh powder" as another reviewed indicated his group was able to do. My dad's snowmobile hit some fresh powder off the groomed trail and tipped over. The tour guide was so far ahead that by the time he looked back he was at least 100 yards away. He didn't even attempt to help get the snowmobile turned back over.

The whole experience was a disappointment. We had to wait for the other group to arrive and meanwhile the tour we paid for was cut short (aside from it being totally boring just following one another down trails).

We've snowmobiled with other companies who were far more organized and gave us the opportunity to have a little fun on the equipment. We won't be back to Aspen Canyon and I suggest before you make the trip to do so, you look elsewhere or get full disclosure on what the ride will entail and what happens if others in your "group" are late.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank HMags
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

My sister and I had a three guided trip with Dylan. We had such an amazing time! The trip was filled with loads of the beautiful Colorado scenery that we all love, as well as its fresh powder. You can't have a better time than snowmobiling for the day at Aspen Canyon Ranch. As a business owner, I always take note of customer service, and there's was 5 stars! The ride was filled with thrills, little chills, and lots of laughter, simply wonderful. Dylan was super patient and a fantastic guide!
-June Cochran

Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parshall
Wild Horse Inn
Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa
Ute Trail Motel
Ute Trail Motel
#2 of 3 in Hot Sulphur Springs

Been to Aspen Canyon Ranch? Share your experiences!