“Great Snowmobiling Trip”
Review of Aspen Canyon Ranch

Aspen Canyon Ranch
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We did a 1/2 day snowmobiling guided tour. They provided plenty of cold-weather gear (coveralls we wore over ski clothes, boots, helmets). Our guide was very nice and we had a great tour, with plenty of speed and opportunity to thrill-seek. I would recommend Aspen Canyon to anyone looking for a great snowmobile tour in the area.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Best snow mobile trip ever. What a wonderful trip. Extremely personable and friendly. It all started with the trip to the lodge. The drive from Breckenridge (no extra charge) was entertaining. "Fishing Rod" was friendly and informing but not in a tour bus kinda way. He genuinely was interested in us enjoying our entire time in Colorado not just he snow mobile tour. Personal stories regarding the lodge and the guides was unique. My daughter and I could not have asked for a better snow mobile guide than Dillian. Courteous, friendly, helpful and all around a great guy. I lost my back pack on the run and he graciously toured us back to the area that it had fallen off the snow mobile. We never felt rushed or hurried.

Rod, as I promised, we will be back next year and cook that Cajun gumbo with homemade potato salad that we spoke about. And I'll find a special bottle of Scotch for you know who.

Thanks for a great trip. Wish we had found you here before.

To the reviewer that wants a meadow ride, just ask the next time before you book. They offer meadow rides that you wanted.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The guys at Aspen Canyon Ranch were Awesome! We had all different levels of snowmobilers and the guides were able to make it enjoyable for ALL. These guys are true professionals and your experience will reflect that. I would recommend this outfit to any of my friends and family!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I recently visited Aspen Canyon Ranch with my family. We went on a two hour snowmobile tour and I wish it had been longer! Dylan, our guide, was extremely considerate and attentive. He always made sure the entire group was safe and having a good time. What a guy!

The pictures on the website do not do the place justice. You must see it in person! The ranch is cozy and the atmosphere is so welcoming. When you pull up, you see farm animals and cabins. Magical. Simply magical. I cannot wait to see what it looks like in the summer!

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We were scheduled for a 2 hour tour and definitely could have went longer!! It was an amazingly fun time with our awesome tour guide DYLAN! He was very helpful! He took us on his 2 favorite tour paths where the scenery and views were breathtaking! We will definitely be doing this again! Favorite part of our whole vacation!
-Oklahoma family and Tennessee girl :)