“Vietnamese cuisine”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Combination Noodle bowl is excellent! The service here keeps us coming back as does the food. I ahould be more adventerous about trying more of the Chinese dishes dishes but I am locked to the Vietnamese dishes. (Viiet Nam vet) If you are not a regular guest here you should be. I think it is the best Asian restaurant around.

2  Thank Mel S

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is an excellent place for lunch. Tasty food, nice selection, just right portions, great customer service. We love to go there for our break.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We've been using Cherry Village for over 7 years and almost always for delivery. We have tried other places, but Cherry Village always wins. Generous portions ensure additional meals, delivery is speedy and friendly, and most of all, we have never been disappointed with the taste, quality or selection. Beef Hurricane is especially delicious, and if you like spicy, Jalapeno Chicken will satisfy that!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Love the food. Very fresh and served cooked to perfection! Excellent service.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

We've lived in Parker since 2005 and have not found a consistently good Chinese restaurant until about 6 months ago when we found this restaurant. I usually have the mandarin green bean chicken, and it is excellent, with enough to take home and have for lunch the next day. My husband likes the chicken with vegetables very much. The one dish I didn't care for was sesame shrimp, but then, there's a place in Aurora (Golden Wok) that makes that dish to perfection, so I'm spoiled. Service is always excellent, decor is quiet, relaxing, and appealing, and if you go there for dinner, you get a nice surprise in the form of a shot-glass full of plum wine with a cherry and almond cookies. Yum. Dinner is cloth tablecloths, lunch is more casual. They do a LOT of take-out, judging by the parade of take-outers coming in and out while we're dining in. We've picked up food to take out, and it was just as good. Prices are reasonable. They do have a limited delivery area, as well. Wish we'd found this place years ago, but if you like Chinese food, give this one a try. I think you'll be glad you did.

4  Thank 1147mollybrown