“Staff and accommodations were wonderful! Great breakfast and yummy cookies!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Parker
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Parker
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were treated like family, wonderful staff.& yummy cookies! Breakfast was very fresh with a lot of different choices, I am a little weird about using Styrofoam and was pleased to see that they offered paper coffee cups and bowls for hot cereal. Staff was great about bringing extra towels and bedding, anything we needed, they just smiled and accommodated!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Bittick_M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Thank you for your comments!
I am so happy you had a great stay with us.
I too, love the breakfast and the cookies.
We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!!!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Parker

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good hotel in Parker, CO. Would be great location for visiting family and business guests. I stayed on business and found the checkin process very, very fast and easy . The rooms are a good size. Hotel is new and in good shape.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Bittick_M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank you for your comments.
I am happy to hear the check in process was fast and easy. We strive to make the check in process as smooth as possible,
I will pass your comments on to the front desk team.
We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Parker!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed a couple of nights and had a nice, quiet relaxing evening to catch up on sleep. Good warm breakfast waiting in the morning. Very accommodating and helpful front desk staff. Only minor thing would be a "store" or place to purchase more substantial food items for those arriving after normal hours, etc.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your comments.
I am happy to hear you had a relaxing stay. I will pass your kind comments on to the front desk team. I will look into getting more/different food items for our "Suite Shop". Thank you for the comment.
We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Parker!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I can only say good things about this hotel! Our son and his family live in Parker and we stay at the Hampton several times a year when we come to visit. The manager, Micah, has always been friendly and helpful in every way and so are the other employees. We call this our "second home" or our "home away from home" and wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else when we're there. The rooms are always clean, breakfast is good, and the location is convenient. But, by far, the courtesy of the staff is what makes this hotel special.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JJS240
Bittick_M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Parker, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Wow, THANK YOU!
We love having guests think of us as a "second home". We strive to make every guest feel that way.
Your kind words go along way with our team!
We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed 8 nights in a suite, very large and extremely clean. The staff were the friendliest I have ever met, and I would gladly stay again. The floor plan took some getting used to, an odd triangle layout I have never seen before, but a nice place to stay.

No restaurant in the hotel, but there are a lot nearly, within 30 seconds by car, so not an issue for me. The complimentary breakfast was ok, not amazing, but decent and makes the hotel a great value.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your comments!
We do have a very unique, triangle shaped property.

I will forward your comments to the team, we all greatly appreciate them.

I hope you will be back soon!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is our second stay at this hotel within the last couple of months, due to its convenient location. Because there are only 3 hotels in this immediate area, the price is a bit higher than I would like, and it seems to stay consistently so - no negotiating apparently, even though the occupancy was fairly low. As before, the room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. No fridge in our room - a slight drawback. Free wifi and parking. Breakfast was ok: steak/egg mix, potatoes, and the usual cereal, muffins, danishes etc. Would love it if they'd add POG juice (they have it at another nearby Hampton). The breakfast attendant was very friendly and helpful. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your comments.
Next time you stay with us, please ask us for an upgrade. If we have them available we will always try to make it happen. These are King Studio Suites that include a microwave and refrigerator.
Thank you for the suggestion of POG juice, I will look into that with our juice vendor.
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on Christmas night and it was terrific, just like the other Hamptons we have visited. We were especially impressed with the desk staff (Christina inparticular) but ALL the employees with whom we had contact were exceptional. The Manager was very efficient and personable as well. Comfy bed, somewhat close to the highway but NO PROBLEM WITH NOISE. If we were to return to Parker, we would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Rely on the front desk!! We were given a corner room and it was very large for the price!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments!!!
I will forward this to Christina and all the team!
I hope we will get to see you again very soon!
Micah

Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Holiday Inn Denver-Parker-E470/Parker Road
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Parker

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Parker? Share your experiences!